bills....bills....bills...

She let out a frustrated sigh. She stares at the red letters demanding payment. She grabs a fistful of her own hair and pulls. She felt the tears nearly spilling over. How the he'll was she supposed to support Leonardo now?

Hearing a cry coming from the living room. She heads that way. Her frown turning upside down as she spots her dark haired green eyed little boy. He's sitting on the floor. Crayons abandoned as he bawls his eyes out. She rushes towards him to investigate further.

A banging on the ceiling comes again. Everything Leo cries. Argh. That dick! She wished he'd just fuck off again. He always goes for away for months at a time and it was always bliss. No noisy music. No loud conversations. And no squeaky bed springs.

All he did was make noise. It was like he didn't even care that her boy was beyond poorly. She picks up her son, careful of the tubes coming out of his nose. The oxygen tank sat near. Her heart ached at the sight.

He clung to her. His Sobs subside to almost nothing. Looking through her cupboards. She decided to go shopping. She grabbed the two bills and her purse. Bending down she picks up her sons oxygen tank and heads out to her car.

She gently straps him into his car seat and shuts the door. As she opens the driver door and starts to climb in. The door to the apartment above her flings open. Out comes her obnoxious neibour. "Hey! Can you get your brat to get his shit together? I can't concentrate in here. Look just coz you made the mistake of spreading your fucking legs and getting pregnant..... but it's shit for the rest of us who haven't.  Keep it quiet or I'll have to report you!"

I stare back at him the hate evident in my stare. He raises his eyebrows and slams the door as his response to my silence. And that..... was adrien. Adrien brody to be correct. I. Hated. Him. He was never polite only rude. And he'd never ask how Leo was. It made her think he didn't know that Leo was poorly.

To be fair how would he? Wasn't like he was Leo's dad. I mean geez he reminded me of vincente. But I'm glad that me and leo was clear of him. If he hadn't of died in that accident. He would have gone to prison for what he did to her whilst carrying leo.

Climbing in she heads to the store. She shops quickly and heads back home. Leo is fast on so she disposes of her groceries in her kitchen and goes to bring him in. From her window, she sees Lana, Adrien's fiance. She climbs out gracefully.

Her legs stretch for miles and her face lights up like a million stars when she sees him in the doorway. Waiting for her. I wish I could be as beautiful and confidant as her. Hell I'd want someone to love me as much as that asshole loved her.

My heart ached for before my son. When vincente would actually adore me. Treat me like his world and put me on a pedastool. But that time had passed. My mind went back to those awful times of tears, bruises, broken bones, the lies I told the people around me, and my broken teenage heart. I could not reminisce. Not on those. I would refuse for my son.

Weeks came and went. And the situation with ass wipe continued as they were. Today was the day that I would get my letter for my sons heart transplant. Crossing my fingers I hope and pray that it was a good letter. Tearing it open I see the decision that was made.... it was granted providing that I could raise $100,000 by the date.

I prepare to gather my things to go pick up my son from his childminder. Standing outside of my car. I Break down. I can't hold it in any longer. The door to my neibour apartment swings open. He's shouting at me but.... I just can't seem to care or turn. My back is facing home.

All sound drowned out. A large, warm hand rests on my shoulder and I spin around suddenly. It was.........

To be continued........

*₩¥#^$&
Ooh who was it? Hey.... even I want to know who it is. If your liking the story or not.... just drop a comment and il get back to you as soon as...

Bye peeps...