A/N

MELLIFLUOUS

+++++++++++++

Salut and welcome to my story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before I go off explaining the story I just wanted to give out a quick disclaimer.

****

First off, I just wanted to say I am not forcing Wyatt or Sophia to start a romantic relationship. Personally, I find they have good chemistry and a great friendship which is the only reason why I decided to use the pair for this book. I honestly love their friendship and I would hate for it to be ruined by a ship, which is why this couple will be based on Wyatt and Sophia's chemistry but they will not keep their names. I hope no one minds this, I just want to use them as my face claims to help build my story. If Sophia or Wyatt decides they want something between them, that's up to them to decide not me. I'm only a teenage girl with a wild imagination for romance novels. so please don't take offense and start hating on the book without giving it a chance. the characters might resemble Wyatt and Sophia a bit but not fully. So again this is a book based on the ship and the chemistry, not the actual people (lol that sounds weird af) you will see a lot of familiar faces in the face claims and as you'll see it's not just Sophia or Wyatt's name that I changed. So, finally, I am not forcing them into a relationship, whatever happens, is up to them I am simply writing. Thank you so much for understanding.

****

PS: oh and if you hate the ship or hate the fact that some people ship them, you might as well leave now. I will not tolerate any type of bullying or discrimination for a ''ship''. I believe this should be a safe place for all. you're entitled to your own opinion, but at the same time, we are too. and you clicked on this book, no one forced you to read it so if your here to spread some tea and throw shade you might as well go now. just remember everyone here is equal and is entitled to their own opinion just be polite and respectful towards one another. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy the book without seeing comments hating on the ship etc. please keep in mind we all have feelings, were all human, so treat people the way you would want to be treated.

I don't have any problem with ships (unless is seriously deranged) so I won't hate you or be mad at you if you ship jophia (idk) and not syatt. I understand and it's alright, that doesn't make you a bad person. I'm not trying to force you to like this ship. this is simply for fun :)Now, I do have to say English is not my first language but I will do my utmost best to prove this book worth reading. If I misspell words or phrases I do apologies.thank you for reading up this far haha. the prologue is next and then the first chapter, enjoy!

PSS: this is a slow burn ship by the way haha. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++