It's Not The End ♥

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to music blaring Take You Down, and Jacob was in front of me dancing. I looked at him angrily , and laughed playfully pushing him away. I turned off the music and went downstairs. I grabbed some orange juice when somebody snatched the carton of OJ , it was Jacob.

"What the hel.l Jacob!?" I laughed, but still yelling.

"Nuh-Uh. Not without those teeth being brushed honey boo boo." He said in a ghetto girl accent.

I cracked up and shook my head, going upstairs to brush my teeth. I finished and went BACK downstairs. I got the orange juice again and sat it down. Then I saw a sticky note attached to the carton. Reading: Two Can Play That Game (;  Ya Boy

. He was back, every note my bones trembled. I looked at the note again and my hand shook. How come this is happening to me, why not someone else. 

"JAKEE!!!" I said yelling making my voice crack.

He came running down and he looked at me like he had already known. He stared into my eyes, they looked weary, worried. A tear came out his eyes, as so did mine, and we sat and cried together for the 3rd time in the row. He kissed my cheek and assured me that with him I had no worries. 

I went upstairs and took a shower, did my hair, and got dressed . (On The Side)

"Jacob? Do you wanna go to the park with me?"

"Sure. Let Me get dressed."

He got dressed in some basket ball shorts , and a black shirt.

We left to go to the park, when we got there I saw Ray and his little crew. Ugh, here we go again. I just wanted it to end.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms.ugly and her little boyfriend." Ray said laughing it up with his crew.

"First he's not my boyfriend, second leave me alone please."

He grabbed my wrist.

"Who are you talking to!?" He said his breath blowing in my face.

"STOP! Your hurting me! Jacob help me please."

When I turned around he wasn't there. Next thing i know everything went black , I thought this was the end.

It's Not The End ♥

Sorry it was so short! But trust me it gets better (; ♥

EMBEE YALL AYEEEE!