Chapter 2

If this is your first time reading this story, the chapter labeled 'What I Believed' is the beginning not this part, don't go in order, go by how they're labeled! I'm not sure how it got screwed up like this but yeah sorry about that.  

This chapters a but long hope you like:)

We talk and then he leaves me down stairs so he can get ready. As he walks away I noticed how dark his hair is compared to mine, he has so many of my moms features. He's every girls dream, the dark hair the bright blue eyes, toned body, and the quarter back, yep every mom, dad, and girls dream!  

I walk up the steps to my room, walk in and shut the door. I hear shuffling coming from my closet. "Who's there?" I ask afraid. The movement stops and I see my 14 year old sister Addysun walk out of my closet holding my red Vans. "What do you think your doing?", I ask her in frustration, "I just wanted to borrow your shoes, I was going to give them back!" she says shaking her head making her almost black long hair fall into her eyes, she pushes it back behind her ears and attempts to walk out. I grab her wrist making her head whip around to face me, furry in her hazel eyes. "I said I'd give them back!" she yells jerking her wrist out if my grasp and leaves. I hop on my bed and scream into my pillow so no one would hear.  

About two hours later I walk down stairs and grab my keys off the counter, "what's up your ass?" my smart alic of a brother John, says laughing. I shot him a look that made him shut up. I pick my book bag up and hop into my car again. I start it up and head to school again.  

When I get there I park beside the familiar green punch bug, Soey's green punch bug. I get out and see her sitting in her car. I go around her car and hop in the passenger seat. She jumps up immediately her brown eyes full of fear which quickly turns into relief. She elbows me and takes her earbud out saying "you scared the shit out of me! Never do that again!!", I can only laugh. We both get out of her car and she locks her doors and we both walk towards the school. I notice she has her hair in a cute ballerina bun. She usually doesn't do it like that... 

"Are you a diaper cos you're full of secrets!!" Soey says I give her an odd look and we both burst out laughing as we walk into the school. "I didn't mean to say that-" she stops talking to catch her breath from laughing so hard "-I meant are you a diaper cos you're full of sshhiittt!!" she says making her and I laugh even harder! I see Lux and he runs over to Soey and I, "Luxington Brian Reisvolt, are you a diaper, cos you're full of shit!!" I say making Soey and I bust out laughing again! He just gives us a weird look. We all start walking towards our lockers and Lux gives me a long hard look as I start pulling things out of my locker, "uuuhh....what are you staring at?" I ask and begin to touch all over my face. "No no there's nothing on your face silly! It's just I saw a girl who looked exactly like you earlier" he says smiling. "Really? Where?" I ask, "I don't know..the bell's about to ring let's go", he grabs my hand and begins to run, I wave 'later' to Soey. I blush when I see our fingers intertwined, you can say I like him..okay I do but I don't want to ruin our friendship and I know that sounds cliché but it's true! His dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, his toned arms, I just love it all!  

We rush into class a minute before the bell rings. "Lux, Sayde, take your seats and stop running in the halls. Next time I see you two doing that it's detention!" says my favourite teacher, Mr.Redfurn. I take my seat beside Lux and we begin talking. "Lovin' the shirt, babe" Lux says gesturing my "Yo Mama" shirt. I laugh, he's always loved this shirt, I wore it on his behalf! Mr.R claps his hands to get our attention, we all face him. He points at the clock and begins to countdown, "5..4..3..2..1" *bell rings* then the announcements begin. "Ggoooooodd morning Rockin' Robins! I'm Moniqa Renalds" I shudder at the name and picture the "perfect" bleach blonde, beach tanned, caked on make up of a girl. My worst enemy! "We all know the big race is coming up this Friday so come out and support out runners; Katy Lions, Charli Martin, Leah Michaels, Tosha Advance-" "GO TOSHA" someone yells from in the news room, Moniqa claps and punches the air then begins with saying the names, "Daniella Hernandez, Falicia Xavier, Lillie Simians, me, *flips hair like she cute!! ~gags~ not!* Moniqa Renalds, and *she rolls her eyes* Sayde Horan!" everyone looks at me and claps. The announcements finally finish and the teacher begins talking.  

The class is working quietly and diligently when the phone rings. "Hello Mr.Redfurn speaking" he looks around the room and says "OH YES!" making some people jump at his loud voice. He talks a little bit more and hangs up. "What cha'll looking at? Get back to work" he says. We all start working again. About 5 minutes later there's a knock on the door, "come in!". A young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walks in, I freeze.  

|||i will be updating soon! Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think :)