♥Chapter 1 -- Everything Has a Reason♡

The day has finally arrived. It's a new fan fiction of NU'EST! Yes, it's my 2nd fan fic! keke~! They are my fav band too! 

***Please, do not advertise your books here! It's rude and your comments will be deleted***

Copyright © 2013 S.M.Walker

******************************************

Chapter 1...Is Noona Okay!?

Ren POV

“Guy’s I’m so hungry” I yelled pulling Baekho Hyung’s arm back and forth trying to grab his full attention, but he was too busy watching the judo show on TV. Ugh why does he even watch that? It’s not even interesting at all! I rolled my eyes and look around the room. Hmm everyone seems so busy.

Aron Hyung is reading one of his book collections, Jonghyun is sitting on the leather sofa and using his laptop and looking over to Minhyun, he seems to be taking photos of himself...I rolled my eyes again.

“Oooooo” I sighed sadly. I haven’t eaten for hours and my stomach is killing me! Well, I’m sure if I join Hyejung Noona she won’t mind.

I ascended from the ground and walked towards the door, “Guy’s I’m joining Hyejung Noona for dinner” I told them waving my hand to them.

I was expecting a respond but there was none!

Putting my favourite pair of metallic trainer’s I opened the door heading out. I took the elevator and clicked on the “7” button, since she’s lives on the floor on top of ours. Walking down the corridor, I reached her door. I knocked once and Hyejung Noona opened the door wide, clearly looking cheerful with my existence.

“Well well, look who it is!” she laughed looking up and down at me playfully. I laughed with her. “It’s my baby brother Ren!” she screeched. I laughed and jumped pulling her into a lifelong huge.

I missed my Noona, even if it’s less than a second. She’s like an older sister to me. The guys and I have known Hyejung since middle school. Since she's the only child in her family, she has always treated me like her own little brother. I smiled at that thought. It’s nice to have someone like her by my side.

She has a pair of big, dark chocolaty eyes which I absolutely admire. Her perfect wavy black hair with light brown highlight’s which fell onto her mid-back. She has a perfect nose and lip. Whenever she smiles or even laugh’s, she has the cutest dimples which are so adorable.

I pulled back grabbing hold of her shoulder as she did to mine too. “Noona~” I began stretching the ‘a’. She blinked a couple of times and gave me a concern look.

“Hmmm, what’s wrong?” She asked. I took a deep breath. “Wait! Let me guess, He-he the boy’s didn’t give you any lunch OR dinner?” she asked with confidence.

I simply nodded.

She giggled and pulled me in to her apartment. She took me to her lovely designed living room. “Wait here; I’ll cook something yummy for you!” She said with a bright smile.