Kylee and Nash

Kylee's POV:

I glanced out the window of my 2 story house. Nash and Hayes were outside, playing with Skylynn. Hayes fell on the ground, because Skylynn had just pushed him. Nash threw his head back laughing.

I've lived next to them for... forever. why am I just know starting to fall for him? Well, he probably does'nt like me.

Those thoughts out of the way, I decided to go out and join them.

Hayes was the first one who noticed me coming. He ran over like he was going to hug me but picked me up instead. "Hi Hayesie-Poo!" I said trying to make him laugh. But instead he yelled to Nash, "Go get the hose, I'll hold her down!"

"Skylynn, help me!" I cried desperate not to get sprayed."No way!" she yelled. Nash came running back, hose in his hand. "Please guys? I really like this shirt!" I pleaded. " Thats why we have washing machines!" Nash yelled.

Then he sprayed me with the hose, but I could'nt do anything because Hayes was still holding me. "NASH YOU BITCH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed, wiggling out of Hayes's grasp. I started chasing Nash, who had dropped the hose. So, I picked it up.

Nash's POV:

As soon as I heard Kylee yell, "NASH YOU BITCH!" I started to run. I acidently dropped the hose "Shit!" I felt the water hit my back, so I ran behind Hayes. "You guys are too messy! Bye!" yelled Skylynn, running inside. Then Hayes went behind Kylee, trying to get the hose. Water went everywhere. I ran behind the house, where the hose spiggot was and turned it off. "hey!" they said in unison. Kylee flipped her hair back.

Man, she really is beautiful. I wonder how she feels about me? She probably does'nt like me.

I was feeling confident, so I said " Hey wanna see a movie with me and my friends? They're in town for the weeekend."

"Sure," she said with a smile.

Kylee's POV:

I ran back to my house to change, and Hayes and Nash did the same.

I ran back over and was greeted by a guy I hadn't met before. "hi," he said in a deep voice, "I'm Jack Gilinsky. And you are?"

"Kylee, Kylee Odonaldson."

Thankfully Hayes came and broke the awkward silence. "Kylee, you really should come and meet the rest of us."

He took me into they're HUGE living room and on the couchs sat 6 guys (mostly with brown hair) and 1 girl (with very curly hair, and cat ears.)

"I'm Taylor Caniff."

"Aaron Carpenter."

"Sup! It's Cameron Dallas."

"Hi! I'm Jack Johnson."

"Hello. I'm Shawn Mendes."

"And I'm Carter Reynolds."

"I'm Mahogany Lox. I'm the coolest BTW."

This brought up some "Hey!", "Are not!", and of course, "Mahogany, you Bitch!".

Then Shawn came to his senses and asked, "who are you?"

"I'm Kylee Odonaldson."