ah shit, here we go again

I woke up to the same bed. The same room without my baby, Willy Wonka *sigh*. Every night I've had consistent dreams about him.

-flash to dream-
"Isn't this nice (y/n)?" Willy said while dipping his finger in the pool of chocolate. He gracefully licks his chocolate dipped finger seductively. I shudder as his tongue slowly curls around is index.

"Sure is," I say out of breath. He slowly walks around observing the candy infested factory. An oompa loompa pops up behind one of the lollipop flowers.

"are y'all gonna fuck or what," the oompa loompa said in its natural high pitched voice.

I blush and look away. I hear footsteps approach me, it's Willy. I stare into his beady eyes and see an oompa loompa being dipped in a pool of lava while Willy was manically laughing. Wait, is Willy the devil? I'm not going to lie, seeing that oompa loompa shriek in agony turned me on.

"Well what do you say?" Willy asked eagerly.

I couldn't take it anymore, the anticipation, the wanting, the lust. I needed him. I crash my lips to his. Our lips synchronized as we get deeper into the kiss. Wonka took it a step further when he started to rub up against my thigh. I could feel his tiny member already excited for more.

"Hola, soy Dora," a tiny voice said. It came from Wonka's ass. I took a peek to see what was going on. Wonka was shitting out Dora along with the rest of the gang. But that didn't stop us.

I heard whispers coming from behind me. Telling me to do things.

"China we need to get rid of China"
"Deport Dora"
"Why did one of these bastards snatch my toupee?"

I turn around to see Donald Trump? Before i knew it one of the oompa loompas started humping his leg, while another played with his toupee.

When I turned back around Wonka was completely naked. He had candy nipples, licorice pubes, but most importantly he had a chocolate covered dick. That dick was already perked up in it's 2 inch glory, eager to see me.

"Dios mio, tu polla es muy grande señor Wonka," Dora said behind Wonka.

"Why thank you foreign girl," he replied. He suddenly had his eyes locked on me then proceeded to approach me, his dick bouncing along. He ripped my clothes off. He took in what he was seeing.

"Ew what the fuck are those," he looked at my non-candied body.

I panicked and said, "I can fix this!" I ran straight into the pool of chocolate, feeling a yeast infection coming my way. Then a giant machine started to approach me. I tried to swim away but i felt something pulling me down. Was it a demon? Was this his plan all along? I felt that bitch ass demon bite my ankle, so I kicked it in the face. But this bitch started to dunk my head under the melted chocolate.

I was luckily saved by that machine and I was sucked up into a safe spot. It lead to a conveyor belt, where they packaged the chocolate goods. It took me a while to notice that I was in trouble. I tried to save myself but it didn't work. I was sealed in a box all chocolate covered and yeast infested.

A few days pass and I've been in a gift shop for the time being. Waiting for someone to set me free.

*ding*

The entrance bell chimed as I see a group of cloaked people approach the cashier.

"Do you guys carry any chocolate covered humans?" one asked.

"Why yes we do there's one left, so I guess this is your guy's lucky day," the cashier chuckled.

They picked me up and payed at the counter. We all left and they started their 40 mile journey back to the woods.

Once we were there they dumped me onto a pentagram. Then lit it on fire. I screamed in pain.

"Ooga chaka, ooga chaka, ooga ooga ooga chaka," they all chant.

"I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me," the headmaster sang as they chant. Are they seriously singing Hooked on a Feeling? As they reached the chorus the headmaster signaled to me. The cult members threw themselves onto me eating my flesh. Leaving nothing but bones.

-flashback to reality oh there goes gravity-

"That was a crazy dream, wish it was real though," I sigh.

"Who says it wasn't?" Wonka said from my closet.

THE END