Three way

Now to stifle the giggles of my dirty joke, this post is not sexual. It is ironically an accurate description of how being in a relationship with someone who is divorced feels like. Every decision seems to involve the ex at every turn. If I am able to show them respect whether I like or dislike them, they should be able to do the same. In the end, it is about the children involved and not the grown ups feelings. Alas, the issues arising have been infinitive of that. I will retain my morals and be the bigger person, I only hope others do the same. My only goal is to make sure the children know they are loved and cared for and always have a safe space to turn to. Whether they end up liking me, loving me, or hate me, as long as they know they are loved then my job is fine. I am not and choose not to be part of the problem of ex's and be used as a pawn in the manipulative games ex's play. I will stay the silent person in this position and not speak ill of someone I do not know. I will keep my respect and morals intact and refuse to lower myself to someone else's standards. Say what they will but I know the truth, and eventually if games are played, the children will find out. Everything happens in time and everything comes to light. And I will look down upon the lower minded people who think it hurts that they call me names or try to manipulate people into thinking things about me. I will be there to smile when they get caught. But I will be clean.