-1-

↑ Try and convince me those two scenes aren't giving off the same energy
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
Okay, so, first theory is Dabi being a Todoroki. I know that if isn't canon, even though most people believe it is, but there are good points people have made for support of the theory.

1. There is a missing Todoroki kid who is supposedly around Dabi's age. His name is Toya and he had spikey hair, just like Dabi's except for the color, but dying, it getting singed by his quirk is a thing that could happen. Basically, Dabi could be Toya.

2. Dabi doesn't tell anyone his name. He just goes by 'Dabi' and he freely states that it isn't his real name to Shigaraki, but never tells anyone his real name. No one knows his real name, and he is very secretive about his past, which is never told in the Manga, Anime or anything like that, unlike Toga and Shigaraki.

3. His quirk is similar to Endeavor's. It is a fire quirk, just a higher temperature, causing it to be cremation. Aaaalso, His quirk shows in the same spots as Endeavor's, even if it is in scared areas which I think happens because of the heat of his fire- but that's pretty obvious unless he cut off his own skin.

4. Endeavor, Shoto and Dabi all have the same pericing blue eyes/eye. They all have the same glare, and they all have different variations of almost the same persona in different ways.

5

5. Okay, last one. Dabi, while fighting Shoto called him by his full name. Sure, he could have gotten it off the internet since Shoto's father is a famous hero, but Dabi said it in a teasing tone, almost how a older sibling would tease a younger sibling.

So, to recap, there are many points people have found/ made to prove that Dabi is Toya or at least related to the Todoroki's, and there are reasons that people disagree with it as well.

I kind of believe this theory, does anyone else?