In Time to start From Zero | Hyungwon

Your name is: Kim Nathalie

***

You are currently at the park walking together with your boyfriend as the two of you celebrate your 3rd year anniversary together. You were quite thankful though. You two lasted another another year together and you can't wish anything more than just to be with him forever.

"Babe? Do you wanna eat something?", you asked looking at your boyfriend who is now currently busy with his phone for awhile now.

Strange..... He never let anything. As in ANYTHING not even his phone disturbing us every time when were out  together...... You thought as you looked at your boyfriend with confusion once more.

"Hu? Oh yeah sure...... Lets eat", he replied without even looking at you. The two of you started to walk back to the parking lot.

As soon you two arrived their, not really that near yet..... He lets go of your hand and started to walk faster while focusing on his phone.

You felt your heart ache after what he did. You just stood their, frozen. You don't know what to do nor say because of his move.

"Ya! Nathalie! You coming or what?", he shouted sounded irritated while getting inside the car closing his door.

"I- I'm coming......", you stutter, feeling that you want to cry because of all his sudden actions. You ran to him and got inside the car and sat beside the drivers seat where your boyfriend was sitting.

"Are you OK?", he asked. But rather in an annoyed tone as he started to drive. What about you? Are you OK?  You nodded as you thought that in your mind while his attention focused on the rode once again.

While inside the car, silence filled the atmosphere between the two of you. No one dared to speak until you heard your boyfriends phone ringing. He picked it up and saw that someone was calling.

"Hmmmm, bebe? Whose that?", you tried to peek at the caller ID but failed when he declined the call and put it back to where he grabbed it.

"Nothing. Its just....... Nothing. Lets not talk about it.", he replied coldly not even bother to look at you.

"A- are you sure that's nothing important?", you asked again which made him more irritated.

"Did i told you to not talk about it? I said its nothing. Do i make myself clear?!", He shouted making you flinch as your heart started to ache from all the pain his words caused.

"I- I'm sorry.....", you nodded while looking down and diverted your attention, staring at the window.

I don't understand......... H- he has never acted like this. Please..... I hope this is not what i think it is..... You thought as a tear escaped on your eyes. You have the habit to cry quietly without letting anyone hear you. You took another glance at your boyfriend and saw him still focused on the road.

Whatever you do....... I still trust you, even though you've hurt me too much...... I still care for you. I will never stop loving you until i still can.

You thought while looking at his side profile, not bothering you cry. You made a weak smile while looking down at the floor of the car trying to cover all the tears that are forming on your eyes from  him.