Chapter 1

Yumi's P.O.V.

  I was getting ready for my first day of high-school,after i finished getting ready i greeted my mom and said goodbye before leaving after that i go to my school which is likely and average school,after i got in my eyes wided,there are few students in the hallway i rolled my eyes in the sight inside the school until i founded an-i come back to reality when i heard a male voice behind my back"wow theres an elevator in this school.unlike my old school theres, no elevators only stucked with stairs"i looked where they're staring at and to my suprise, the male student does tell the truth."Yea your right Jake"from the other male student,after they come pass by me i stoped for a while and stared at the them,they go near to the locker and they smacked the locker door but not that hard"whats up Jeffrey?"until it revealed it self.he is tall and have a brownish hair and a handsome face until it replyed back"i'm hansome as ever"and after he said that statement he chuckled louldy good thing as i said before that theres only a few students, so it      dosen't matter to him unless he does not even care-"RINGGG! RING!!!" i come back to reality        until i founded that the bell ranged and i haven't even asked someone or find the principals office and i was quite shocked and freaked out at the same time cause theres no litterally students now in the hallways i'm at.when i looked back at the 3 male students become one who is left out is jeffrey i supposed his  still there with me but i'm a metter ahead of them  so i approaced him and i asked him wheres the Principal office until i heard a male voice with the other male student"Hey Jeffrey!,who's that girl ur girlfriend?"i just gave him the face of Whats happening?  for my reply"No, apperently she just approached me while u two idiots came"

i just chuckled"for the reason why i'm here its because i wanna ask him wheres the principals office is"for my explanation "owh u must be the new girl im jake" and gives me his hand for a handshake "hi, im james" and introduces his self to me and just smiled "call me Jeffrey"and also introduce him itself "hello i'm Yu-" I was cutout when suddenly theres a teacher yelled at us" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!!?"