Intro

Drip.

Drip.

Drip...

The sound of my blood dripping on the cold stoned floor was starting to bother me. My stomach grumbled. What time was it, lunch time? Idiot, out of all the thoughts to come into your head, now is not the time to be thinking about food. I did that often- have a bunch of thoughts in my head and occasionally have the most useless one come front and center.

I looked over my shoulder to the shackles that held my wrists to the wall I was slouched on. They were bound tight enough for it to be uncomfortable. Every movement I made brought my wrists to rub against the shackles. Every struggle made me all the more anxious. I moved my wrists one more time. "AAAAH!" I gave up, collapsing in exhaustion.

 My wrists were raw, there was no window to crawl out of even if I managed to get out of these chains, and I didn't even know where the hell I was in the first place! No sense of direction meant I was lost, so even if I could leave I wouldn't know where to go. He'd find me again.

My pale arms looked even paler now that I was losing blood from the cut on my arm. My dark hair, now damp with all my sweat, was in my face so that it further irritated me, not making the situation any more positive. I knew I should have tied it back. Stuck in this dark, cold, gloomy dungeon made me want to puke. Not because it's a dungeon, mostly because the chains that bound me to the wall were made of iron. It made me feel so sick. It burned. Let's face the facts: I was chained. There was nothing I could do about it. No weapon, no corpses to call on, nothing. Nada.

I heard his heavy footsteps coming towards me whilst he whistled some unknown, sickly upbeat song. I could smell the woodsy scent of him. Memories came back to me. My breathing grew heavier with each step he made, and my body suddenly felt heavier with anxiousness. Something sank to the bottom of my stomach. The fear and nausea grew inside me. I couldn't breathe. I needed space. I needed help. I needed- I needed to get out of here, anywhere but here. Anywhere away from him.

How did I get here, one might wonder? Well, let me start from the beginning...