Chapter 1: A normal day in minecraft

"Woof! Woof!" My dog was barking at the light next to my door. "Oh crap! I'm not even dressed!" I thought. The light next to my door started flashing continuously , and i knew whoever was at the door was starting to get impatient. Before i answered the door i looked out the window. The person at my door was some guy named Steve i think. He said he was raising money to restore villages that were burned last week. In case you don't know what happened, a villager baby had accidentally dropped a bottle of fire resistance into a cauldron Of Weakness potion, which made them both burst into flames. Anyways this guy wanted 40 emeralds, well he hit the jack pot because he is at the house of green. I call it that because i collect emeralds and also i use solar power light not coal. I invited him in, and headed to my 9 large chests filled to the top with emerald blocks. I decoded to be generous so i gave him a stack of 64 emerald blocks. He then gave me a humongous thanks and left my house. Now to continue my morning routine. First get a couple apples from my apple tree, next put them all in the oven and get some eggs,then milk my cow get my wheat, and go to town.

................................

When i got to town i saw a construction site. Looks like ender corp is making another energy tower. Ender corp is a good company and all but I don't like it. They harvest power from Ender Pearls, that can be found in the Sea of Ender. The power of single ender pearl could power a city for 1000 years. I shrugged it off and continued to work. My job is easy, i get to build and test things made out of redstone. But when i got to work my jaw hit the floor.

Hey readers! Leave a like for more and also tell me what you'd like me to add! Tnx keep on reading!