Chapter one

I know some of you all are in school and I know some of you all are out of school. For this of who who are in school do not take it for granted because when the time comes and trust me it will come you will miss it. Don't rush growing up because growing up is not fun. Life after high school is hard, once you turn 18 you are officially on your own. And someone gave me the dumbest advice once but the truest too, if you are gonna fight someone your teen years are the years to do it because once you graduate and hit that 18 mark you'll more than likely go to jail for it. I of course thought that was a dumb thing to say because I'm not gonna fight anyone but yet very smart because it's so true. I mean there is always that chance you'll go either way, but some kids are will to take that chance.
  For all of us young adults out there, give it a year after you graduate if even that and I can promise more than likely you will be able to count your true friends on one hand if you even have that many, I did not believe this but when I graduated it happened, I became friends with people I never even looked at in school and the people that knew me like the back of my hand were now strangers. You'll lose old friends and make ones ones and some of the ones you lose may break your heart but the ones you gain will fix it. Just remember to get rid of the negative and look for the positive.