Prologue

Jun:

We were alone in his office, sitting opposite each other barely a meter apart with nothing in between us.

I toyed with a loose thread on my uniform nervously, looking at anything else but at the man who was currently scrutinizing my awkward self.

"You made the right choice coming to me for help, Jun" he said approvingly. I shivered slightly at his smooth, velvety voice. He smirked.

"So just to refresh your memory, the terms would be that I can meet you any time I want, and do whatever I want with you, for a certain fee each time. Deal, or no deal?" He said nonchalantly. I bit my lip and slowly exhaled. I really needed the money...

"Deal".

His mischievous smirk grew wider and he handed me a small stack of papers. "Sign them all. Those are the terms and conditions" he said bluntly.

I stared at the stack of papers blankly. I was desperate. I would do anything.

I signed them all without even reading them and handed them back to him. He gave me a small grin. "That's the spirit".

He held out his hand to me expectantly.

"Let's reintroduce ourselves. My name is Lucian Ivashkov. 25 this year and CEO of the Ivashkov industries." He said formally. I finally managed to drag my eyes to meet Lucian's and my breath caught.

He had slightly long, dark hair in slight waves, nicely framing his defined features. Lucian's stormy grey eyes bore into my dark brown ones and I shifted my gaze away uncomfortably.

I tentatively grasped his outstretched hand. "My name is Jun Hayashi. Turning 16 this year, but I'll be 15 till october. I'm a freshman at Victoria High..." I murmured nervously.

Lucian grinned mischievously and pulled on my outstretched hand, making me clumsily fall onto his lap. I yelped and ungracefully fell onto his strong thighs. I tried to struggle away but Lucian kept his hold on me firm. Why wasn't there a table to block him from me?

"I am allowed to do what ever I want with you. Remember?" He said smugly. "Starting 5 seconds ago" he continued.

I gaped at him.

He took the opportunity to press his lips against mine and I froze.

This was wrong.

I wasn't gay, was I?

Lucian patiently guided me through the kiss and pushed his tongue into my mouth, caressing my own.

I have never kissed or done anything remotely romantic with anyone before- I was so confused and lost. I wasn't supposed to like kissing another man!

Lucian's hand slowly glided up my calf, then my thigh, then over my groin while using his other hand to tug at my dark brown hair. I gasped, and he used that moment to force his tongue deeper into my mouth. I heard a soft moan and it took me a few seconds to realize that the moan came from me.

I weakly pushed Lucian away, gasping for air.

He still wore his trademark smirk and chuckled. "Yep, definitely a virgin."

I blushed and looked away.

What was I doing to myself? What was wrong with me?

Why did I like it?