p r o l o g u e

"Jeon Jungkook."

The lecturer called his student who were not paying attention to his lectures. Brown-haired looked-up at him while his fingers are holding a pen and his wrists resting on his desk.

"Are you even paying attention?"

Hearing the question, Jungkook immediately sit up straight and slightly bowed his head waiting for another sermon.

"Let's talk after dismissal." He went back to the board and continue his lessons.

Why do I need to study math?

He thought. Jungkook relaxed his back and tries to listen though not even words or any numbers picking-up in his mind.

After classes, students were quickly preparing their stuffs and exits the door, chatting with their friends. As students weren't at the classroom anymore, the math lecturer shakes his head looking at the brown-haired lad still head bowed down, hands hold together, tapping his feet, and fingers fidgeting his necktie. It's just a classic guilty student standing in front of a teacher.

"How many fails did you get on my class?"

Those words made Jungkook disappoint about himself. He doesn't have any words to answer that question.

"I'll give you a chance. If you fail again, I'm going to drop you out," he said and exits.

Brown-haired still standing on his position and not even making a single move.

He gets out of the room with his bag on his back and went to his locker. He opens it  and put his books and notebooks inside.

Walking through the school corridor, he passes a school flier that was posted on the school's bulletin board.

Arts society? An art club? They're recruiting new members...No Jungkook! You cannot join that club. Don't you ever disappoint your mother again!

Jungkook scolded himself at his thoughts.  As he was zoning out in front of the bulletin board, three goofy and jumpy students were approaching him. Lisa, Hoseok, and Jimin.

"Jungoo!" Jimin called him out, making Jungkook huff silently.

"Oh, someone's interested to join our club," Lisa said and giggled.

Lisa was an exchange student from Thailand. She traveled to Korea just for her own desires and decided to study there. She became part of the arts club after Hoseok recruit her. She's part of the dancing troop, similar with Hoseok. Lisa was indeed a great dancer. She got a good memory that she didn't need any tiring rehearsals of the choreography. And that even makes her more impressive. She also got unique beauty on her looks. People would call her "cute" better than "beautiful" and it is mainly because of her chubby cheeks but some people considered her beautiful. Her blonde hair that was cutted in shoulder-length and her thick bangs covering her forehead and eyebrows. Her face was round, her plump lips that were making her even cuter and attractive. Her height size almost reaching both Hoseok and Jungkook's chin.

"So Jungkook? Do you have any plans to join our club?" Hoseok asked, waiting for his response.

Jungkook wasn't sure what to respond. In fact, he's not even close with any members of the club and he's having troubles approaching other students at school except to his friend, Yoongi.

Hoseok was the leader of the club. He's also a great dancer and a choreographer. His dance moves are impressive and even his freestyle moves that could be a whole choreography. Hoseok was a jolly and jumpy person. He is quite noisy and talkative and loves to tease his friends. He is attractive and handsome and that was the reason he got a lot of admirers at school. His face is round and his jawline were sharp. His hair is a bit of messy
that it's making it more smooth. His heart-shaped smile that could brighten up the world. His nose were pointy. His size were taller than Jungkook and Jimin.

"Come on, Gguk!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I don't know," Jungkook muttered though friends were still able to hear it.

"It's okay. We understand," Hoseok said in a sad tone yet he smiled the sweetest at him.

Best friends were walking away from Jungkook's position yet Jungkook made up his mind.

"Wait!" He shouted out slightly to catch their attention.

"I'll join."

***
H

i

Hope you enjoy reading and if you like it, don't forget to vote and comment :)