Meeting Aunt Prim

Jays POV

Mom had called Aster, Lilia, and me over for something. She told us not to bring Finley, Alice and Percy over, so this worried me. I tried to calm down however, because recently, if I got too stressed, my flashbacks overpowered my medications. I texted Aster and Lillia to see if they wanted to meet up at the entrance to victors village and they said yes. I arrived first, followed by Lillia, and than Aster showed up 10 minutes later. "Sorry, I had to get Pippa down for a nap," she said. "No prob" I replied. "Let's just go, Lillia huffed." We followed her as she strode towards our parents house. Lillia reached the house first and was about to knock, but I pushed past her and opened the door. "Mom! Dad! We're here!" I shouted. They came into the hallway looking like they were ready to go out. Asters eyes widened and she asked, "Were we supposed to come later?" "No sweetie," mom said. "We're going to visit someone." "Who?" Lillia asked. "Your aunt prim, my sister." Mom replied. We were all speechless. I recovered first and said, "she's alive?" "No silly were going to visit her grave. Right mom?" Lillia asked. "Correct." Dad said. "Now let's get going."

When we arrived at her grave in the meadow, and we all just stood in silence. Aster was the first to speak. "So this is where she was buried." "Yep." Mom replied, but her voice was strained. I turned to her and saw that she had tears running down her cheeks. "It's okay Mom," I soothed. We all hugged for a while, and than we slowly walked back to victors village without saying a word.