01

Tony was oddly possessive of you, considering he was with pepper.

"This is your third date in a week , (Y/N). You need to calm down."

"Tony you're not my boss." You snap , you lift your hair to lightly fall on your breasts and go out the door.

"Wait!" Tony stood with you outside his lab... he was working on recalibrating the sensors that summon the suits.

"Pepper kind of ditched me yesterday." Tony confesses. You had to admit , you were jealous of pepper. And how dare she leave a man in a crisis alone?

"I called out one of my suits in my sleep and we got into a fight."

"Wait , tony- did you have a bad dream?" You ask caringly.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tony lazily falls on your shoulder , his beard caresses your collarbone. You feel butterflies in your stomach. It had been a while since you felt this way.

You'd been thinking of asking more about the dream but you stop just as tony's soft warm lips touch your chest.
You thought it was wrong but you wanted to comfort him.
You run your hands through his hair and he took it as a sign to kiss you more.
He started leaving a long trail of hickeys from your neck to your chest as you moaned softly.

"T- tony maybe we shouldn't." You say not meaning it one bit.

"Just let me." He hisses.
His eyes slowly glint a shade darker. He pushes you against the glass wall of the lab.
Conveniently enough your olive green dress had a side zipper which he ripped in a matter of seconds as he kissed you animalistically.

"(Y/N)" he moans as his erection pushed into your abdomen.

"Jarvis lock (Y/N)'s hands" he orders as your bare chest heaves up and down.

An empty suit places a handcuff on your hands locked above your head.
You comply.

"I hate you for fucking me so late." Tony growls.

You stare at his sweaty biceps just as he thrusts inside you.
You were embarrassingly wet.
Your walls clenched around his stiff cock multiple times as he continued to thrust into you harder , his veiny mechanical hands reach your clit and he rubs it just as your legs lose control. You wrap them just above his ass.
Unable to resist, you harshly grab his ass and bite your lip while the muscular man took you against the glass wall.
You manage to relax enough to come.
Soon you ride him enough for his orgasm to follow. Tony moans your name.... which you liked the sound of.
Your hands locked above your head don't bother you as much as they did a while ago because you know- of multiple orgasms.
You were yearning for his touch so much you hadn't even realised it yet. It was almost stupid how much effect his lips tugging on your breast had on you.
You for once try to shut your moans and end up swearing instead. "Fuck."

To him you were a quick fix for pepper.
But to you, tony was- all you had.
So you kissed him with all the might and passion you had trying to make him see that you loved him more. And tony separates the kiss and washes off like - nothing happened. Nothing at all.

The glint and desperation in his eyes had faded. He was unlocking your hands and just as your hands are set free you grab tony's face and kiss him once again.
You realise he's kissing you back, softly but it wasn't enough. So you slightly nick his lips with your teeth drawing out blood. You wipe the blood and your gaze lowers.

"What was that?"  Tony asks startled.

"Something to remember me by." You say as you put tony's blood on your lips.