Introduction

Hello and welcome to the introduction of this book. My name is Izabella and this is my brand new book. I have decided that I should be more consistent of updating and therefore I wanted to make a book which I know that I would be interested in updating. I am terrible at updating my books which I just have to put here as a disclaimer. If I were to lose interest in please forgive me and spam my pm. 

Okay so lets display some rules for this book. 

- I will take requests but only if you can give me a character and some sort of plot/theme. If I make a story of your request I will give you credit.
- The mature themed stories will have an NSFW tag as a title for example:
"Blood sweat and tears - Minho [NSFW]". 
- I will not write about the boys hurting you in any physical way because I just personally do not think that it fits them or that they would do any sort of thing like that.
- Please leave constructive criticism in the comments, I would love to hear what you have to say!

I also want to say thank you for reading, commenting and voting. It always warms an authors heart whenever we get any sort of feedback or reaction from you readers. Anyways I hope that you will love the stories that I will publish and I will see you all soon. 

Xoxo Izabella