Awakening

It wasn't a quick death, nor was it a quick period of pure nothing. He wasn't dead for as long as one would think. As soon as his heart stopped, he woke up again. This time, in a mirrored box. His breathing was weak and silent, and he realised that his lips were still tightly sewn shut. He rubbed the only eye he had left and looked around, cringing at how he looked.

Most of his face was red with his own blood, and it was still dripping out. Tears stuck on his right cheek, which he was thankful for. The salty tears would sting like all hell if they slid to the fresh cut in his cheek.
His breath hitched when he saw just what those drunk bastards did to him. He wasn't able to think properly when they started craving a neat, large hole in the side of his cheek. He could see his fucking teeth!

Slowly, his grief of his own death turned into something more sinister. He wanted those drunken idiots to suffer like he did, to see his bloodied and closed lips curl into a mocking grin at their screams of pain. Oh, he wanted to kill them. Kill them for taking the rest of his life away, kill them for taking him away from his family.

...he had to have had a family, right? He couldn't remember. All he could remember was the needle, the knife, the mocking laughs...
It all made Jack's most likely low amount of blood boil. He stood, shakily, and went to one of the walls. He could see them. See them drinking more, his own corpse burning in the fire as if it was a log.

Jack growled lowly. He didn't think too much of the fact that he could feel power pouring through him, that he could feel changes happening to his body. He felt too hateful to properly react to his own thoughts of gruesome killing, or the fact that he was sprouting claws.

He rested his hands against the wall and pushed, trying to drive his way out. It worked; the mirror like wall rippled like a pond. A sadistic grin spread on Jack's face, his voice going sing-song as he spoke in an echoing tone.

"Sew my mouth shut, let it bleed, let it bleed. Tear my cheek, let it bleed, let it bleed..."

The man- now a demon- was almost out of the mirror. His only eye glowed with wicked intent. Oh, this was going to be fun!

"Rip out my eye, let it bleed, let it bleed..."

His victims finally saw him and screamed. Of course they would, Jack looked beautifully gruesome! And they did just throw his body in a fire...

If possible, Jack's grin grew even more, sharp teeth glistening through the window in his cheek. His voice wasn't sing-song like anymore. Now he was screaming with a promise of death.

"Kill me slowly, let ME bleed, let ME bleed!"

And then he lunged out of the mirror...