HAVING FUN AT THE HOUSE WITH UNCLE TIM

SPENDING at the house with Uncle Tim was the best time I had people ask me what its like spending time with someone that you really love a trust at home I saw its fun especially your at home. Here's a story about me spending time with Uncle Tim.

every weekend Aunt Stefani and Uncle Tim mostly spend there time at many fun places some times Aunt Stefani doesn't like the places Uncle Tim takes her and sometimes Uncle Time doesn't like the places Aunt Stefani takes him. But they still want's each other have the time of their life, while they go and have fun I sits at home play video games or watch funny comedies or I just hang with some of our neighbors kids. After they returned from home they look either tired or unhappy and this isn't the first time that happen, I ask them every time they don't wanna answer so I just leave the question unanswered. Late at night Aunt Stefani be in her bedroom sleeping while of course Uncle Tim sit downstairs by himself, Me and him chat and he tells me that sometimes he feels like Aunt Stefani doesn't think he not that fun at all but I tell him every time he more than just fun he very understandable but Uncle thinks he don't see's it.  So he suggest maybe staying at home with me would be better because he don't want to feel upset or hurt again. That's when I came up with a idea I told Uncle Tim we spend time together at home and record it on video and show Aunt Stefani and she will no longer think your not a fun person anymore Uncle Tim accept my plan  and we decided to give it a try. The next morning Everyone beginning to wake up I was already sitting at the table Aunt Stefani begins to make coffee like always and then Uncle Tim comes in and makes pancakes and eggs his favorite and mines, Aunt Stefani only likes eggs and bacon or french toast with bacon and eggs. I thinking about what Uncle Tim told me last night I looks up a him and whisper in his and said Are you ready to make today a funtastic day? Uncle Tim looks at me and nodded. Later that afternoon Aunt Stefani was getting ready 4 the day when she saw Uncle Tim not getting ready 4 the day she looks at him and ask him why he not ready? Uncle Tim answer he just wanna stay home with me for the day. Aunt Stefani looks at me and smile and said well that's fine with me I guess we don't need to be together right now anyways, Uncle Tim and Aunt Stefani nodded at each other. After Aunt Stefani leaves Me and Uncle got the recording camera ready and set it up just in time so I showed Uncle Tim my fun things on my list that we could start off but that's when Uncle Tim showed me his list we both look at each other and froze then Uncle said we could mixed our list together I looks at him smile and i Accept his Idea so we combined are list together and the first thing on our list was to have a water balloon fight. Me and Uncle went to get the balloons and we filled it up with water and I got the camera recorded and we begin throwing water balloons at each other plus we decided to turn up the fun by added water guns to the activity. Uncle hits me 15 times with the balloons and I hit him with the water gun after the water balloon fight the next thing on the list was  to play any card game for 20 mins I wanted to play Uno Uncle agree and we got the cards out while i the camera was on record we begun to play even though Uncle Tim was cheating but we both end up winning. The third thing was on the list was to play Truth and Dare we got the camera on record and we begun to play first I went first i pick dare and Uncle Dare me to drink a cup of hot sauce without drinking water that was a big dare but I could do it so uncle pour some hot sauce and I drunk some my mouth was on fire but I was available to drink it then Uncle pick Dare and I dare him to swim in a pool of ice Uncle accept the Dare we fill the pool with plenty of ice and Uncle swim in it. That late Afternoon Aunt Stefani call us to let us know she on her way home, we had to finish the list before she returned, we only had one more thing on the list and this was one of Uncle Tim favorite activity and it was dancing to our favorite song. Me and Uncle time we decided to do the activity and I got the camera on record Uncle put in his favorite song he told me this was him and Aunt Stefani favorite song in high school I was shock to hear but i want to learn how they dance Uncle Tim should me the steps and I follow him and we begun to dance it took us a minute but i got the dance moves right after to song we ended the recording and just in time Aunt Stefani walk in. We came up to her and told her we have a surprise for her and she gonna love it. Aunt Stefani look very excited I plug the camera in and Uncle Tim played the video Aunt Stefani watches and her eyes got big after the video Aunt Stefani gave us a hug and she ask what was the video about and me and Uncle explain to her she look up at Uncle Tim and was shock to hear that he did all that to prove that he was a fun person. I look at Uncle and smile and told him that Aunt will not think he not fun no more we all laugh and Aunt Stefani says she wants to add a clip to the video she want to record us having a balloon fight me and Uncle looks at each other than we look at her and nodded we got I grab the camera and we ran outside. 

So see everyone spending time with someone at home is a lot of fun its better to just give your it  a try first but that the story I hope y'all reads it