The sound of the chicken

Ronald McDonald's POV:

As I was holding a sword made out of fries while a shield on my other, I was swinging my sword from left to right trying to kill KFC soldiers that ambushed me and my soldiers while we were scouting the new KFC base they just built. As we were fighting the one of the KFC soldiers took out a flair gun and shot it. Moments later there was a huge fried chicken that appeared out of no where and started smashing a lot of the troops I brought for the scouting mission. A few minutes later we were forced to retreat because there were too many KFC soldiers. As we ran back to our base, KFC soldiers, holding bows, shot a lot of arrows and killed the majority of my remaining troops. But luckily one of my soldiers brought a big ass axe and chopped down a tree which stopped the KFC soldiers after us. As we returned to McDonalds castle, I reported what we were able to see which was 10 cannons surrounding the castle and that was all we were able to see. "Alright nice job commander" said the McDonald soldier. "No problem. Right now we need to gather our troops for the attack." I said. "But commander won't we need to scout the castle even more for intels?" said the soldier. "The enemy will already e prepare if we try to go and scout there castle again so go and gather a vast army and make sure you bring a lot of cannons just in case." I said. "Yes sir!" said the soldier.