{Part one}

|| 2015 ||

My Friends and I went to chill at a Youth House. They all talked about how they have a hard life, which I don't get because my life has been great. Until I saw Him.

He was listening to Musik. -Black hoodie, dark brown Hair, pale skin, brown eyes and his cute li...

Tracy:
Hey Y/N are you even listening ?

Y/N:
H-huh what did you say?

Tracy:
Well we are talking about how we want to spend Spring Break together.

Once again I didn't listen because of HIM.

Tracy:
Y/N !!! I'm about to slap you !

Y/N:
WHAT! D-did you say something?

Tracy:
Y/N are you fucking kidding me !? Why are you not listening to us? Is there something or what?

Y/N:
I'm Sorry Tracy, but I was distracted by this guy there sitting in the corner.

Tracy:
Huh where? Ohhh you mean „The Black Prince?".

Y/N:
The Black Prince ?

Tracy:
Oh yea he is known as The Black Prince, because he always wears something Black and just sits there and is listening to Musik but sometimes he draws something or is reading a Book.

Y/N:
And why Prince ?

Tracy:
Come on Y/N. Even you got distracted by his handsome Face.

Y/N:
W-what N-nooo.

Tracy:
Yea what ever. I suggest not to talk to him, because he doesn't have any friends and he doesn't look like he wants any friends.

Y/N:
Mhh... okay

Times passes and we planned our Trips and talked about other things we usually do.

But then I got bored and I was trying to look at The Black Prince. Soo I turned and looked at him but before I could react. I saw those dark brown eye that looked right through my soul.

Ahhh Omg this is my the first Time writing a Motherfucking story sksjsksk.
I know I know it's not THAT interesting but I'm going to try harder.
But I hope you enjoy something out of that and I'm really sorry for mistakes.

Love you, Ally. 💜✨