Chapter 1

I cant believe he ditched me like that. On this day of all days, why this? He knew i was all alone. He knew how much i needed him. Especially since dylan wasnt around anymore. Why why me.

4 years ago

Alice's pov:

"Alice, lets go!" yelled my best friend in the whole wide world James. "im coming you dont rush a girl!" answering him. I was getting ready for school or should i say hell. Ive never liked school. i dint have alot friends but james. i was always bullied by the bitch of the school, Catty and her side kicks. And on top of that Catty dates my crush that ive liked since 5th grade , Dylan Dauzat.

While walking down the stair to go see James, in the living room. I tripped over my little brothers toy, the cults I am fell down the stairs. It felt like I never stopped. Once I got to the bottom I saw James laughing uncontrollably. "Are.....you.....hold on, hahahhahaha!" he said trying to catch a breath. I love his laugh it's so funny, I just laughed at him. He helped me up still laughing. I punched him in the arm playfully and we raced to my car.

At school

Once at school I went to my first class, English. But before I knew it I was pushed to the floor and punched in my face. I fell to the floor not seeing who it was, but in the clear distance I could see that it was catty and her side kicks. watching them walk away I saw Dylan was with them to and he looked back at me, with saddens in his eyes. I went to go pick up all my papers that were on the floor. Reaching for the last paper a hand touched me. Could it be, no why would it, maybe? I looked up and saw it was jake Dylans friend. "I'm sorry about her." He said to me. He handed me my paper I snatched it and ran to my class. I left him there in shock.

Once in class I sat in the way back, as I usually do. Catty and Dylan walked into class but oddly Dylan was walking over to me. "Are you ok?" He said. Omg he's talking to me, but why? I answered "Ya thanks for being concerned" After that Catty walked up to him. "Dylan why are you talking to this no life loser? Look at her she's pathetic" Once she said that Dylan looked at me. "I'm not sure." Once he said that I started to cry once they went to their seats. How could he say that? I thought he was nicer than that.

Once it was lunch time I sat with James as always. Odly enough Jake came up to our table. "hey I never got to see if you were ok." he said. james looked at me confused. "Ya I'm alright." I said. "That's good, oh and I have a question." looking at him with a please continue look. "Can I have you number?" I looked at him in shock. why would he want my number? I was in shock so James wrote it down for me. "Thanks." he replied and walked away. "What was that about?" James asked. "I have no idea." I replied