Bucky Barnes(Winter Soldier)- Who The Hell Is Bucky?

I watched as the machine came down and electrocuted him. I clenched my jaw so hard I thought my teeth might break and tried to stop myself from setting on fire. After the machine pulled away, he looked right at me and glared. My heart broke.

"Flame!" When I heard that my head snapped up.

"Yessir?" I asked.

"Accompany the Soldier on his next mission."

"May I ask what the mission is?"

"To kill Captain America."

My eyes widened but I steeled myself and nodded, looking over at Bucky who had no emotion on his face.

"Sir, I work best alone." He protested, his metal hand clenching. I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"This is Steven Rogers we're talking about. His best friend, Sergeant Barnes laid down his life for him.. I doubt he's gonna take kindly to Hydra." I slid in the bit about Bucky subconsciously.

Buc- no, not Bucky, the Winter Soldier furrowed his eyebrows. "Fine, Flame. But if one thing goes wrong it's on you."

"You sure?" I cocked my head. "Don't pin the blame on me, Winter, just because you couldn't finish the mission last time." The next words flowed out, me not taking time to think. "And if it comes between finishing the mission and saving your life I think all of us know what I'm gonna do."

"Flame." Zomo said. "Stop." My vocal cords stopped working and my hands became glued to my side. I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bucky? Sk-Sky?"

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The Soldier growled, still fighting.

"He doesn't remember, Steve."

"Why the hell are you talking to him? Are you trying to get our asses skinned?"

I came up behind him and grabbed him. "James Buchanan Barnes. That's your name! You were a Sergeant during WWII and you're married!"

"To who?" He growled. "Who would marry me?"

"I would!" I screamed, tears streaking down my face. "We got married and we we're happy but then you enlisted!" I could tell I was getting my husband back from the way he relaxed in my arms.

"Sky?"