Yoongi's Backstory

He was a short male.  He was shy but had two best friends.  His two best friends are Jhope and Tae.  They always hang out together considering it is summer break right now.  He would get beat for doing something wrong or getting B's on his report card.  He wasn't rich, but he also wasn't poor.  He enjoyed spending time with his friends but he also liked spending time alone while sitting on a tree.  He is cold but can be sweet.  He knew Tae snse 5th grade.  But he knew JHope longer.

His mom and dad could care less about his whereabouts.  He loved his friendship with his best friends.  He never really understood why hi parents didn't care about him.  He has depression, he is abused, he cuts, he has anxiety. 

He gave JHope the nickname of; Hobi or Sunshine.  He gave Tae the nickname of; Tiger or TaTa.

His favorite songs were; Falling, best of me, changes, and rap songs

His hobbies were; Sleeping, writing lyrics, playing on the piano

He likes Hanging out with his friends, rapping, and more sleep

His classes were okay but didn't really enjoy them except for gym.  He enjoyed dancing with his friends a lot.

He has a pet dog he named Molly.

He enjoy's having Molly as his pet.  Molly is the only one who seems to care.  His parents don't.  Molly cuddles Yoongi and makes him feel like he is wanted from someone.  But he doesn't know Hobi wants him....

______________________________A/N____________________________________

So here is another short backstory.  As more as you read through this fan fic the more you will learn about them.  But until then, just wait =). I have to go write the other's backstory so just bare with me..  Also, I won't be updating a lot but there will be updates...Bye.