Chapter 1: Kidnapping of Dove

I am the only daughter of Hawk and Peggy. My father is the president of the Wolf MC. They have been fighting with the Red Demon MC since I can remember. I have two older brothers who adore me.  I was playing outside in front of the clubhouse when the van stopped outside the gate. Two men ran towards me and grabbed me. I screamed and fought them as much as I could. I was thrown in the van and they drove off with me. 

I was 7 years old. When they took me to the Red Demon MC. I was dragged into the club kicking and screaming and thrown on the floor. One man looked at me with evil eyes. He looked me up and down. The president saw this and said. You can have her for one night. But she better not be beaten or bones were to be broken. A few men looked at him with disgust.  Having sex with a child was disgusting and they hated it.  The man walked over and picked me up throwing me over his shoulders. I screamed for him to let me down. He took me to a room where he threw me on the bed and tore my clothes off. I started screaming when he put his thing inside me. I begged for him to stop. I screamed "you're hurting me",  crying "I screamed, please stop, take your thing out of me, but he didn't".   I woke up the next morning and crawled off the bed. It hurt to stand. I saw blood down there and screamed and screamed. 

Then a prospect walked into the room and talked to me gently. Saying. "I won't hurt you"  He picked me up and took me to see a doctor. The doctor checked me out and said with disgust.  How could he let him rape this little girl?  After that night that man was not allowed to touch me. I had to clean the clubhouse and if I did something wrong I would get hit. The prospect who took me to the doctor tried to protect me as much as he could but when I got older and developed breasts many of the men would force me to have sex with them. I would still get beaten up when they were angry. One night the president was mad at me because his wife screamed at him for the way he treated me. I'm was told over and over that my daddy sold me to him and he could do whatever he wanted to me. I always cry myself to sleep at night. 

Peggy walked into Hawk's office with tears running down her face. Hawk put his arms around her and she said. Hawk today is Dove's birthday. She is a17. Why can't we find her? I don't know I said. The boys and Hammer heard about a young girl hiding in the woods with a white wolf. They are looking for her now. It is said she escaped from the Red Demon MC. They are looking for caves hoping that she might be hiding in one of them right now. Maybe it is Dove. Even if it isn't we will save that girl. Honey, we will find her one day. I'm sure of it. Iron Fist and the boys will never stop looking for her.