Old Wattpad Profile x Reader

[Old Wattpad Profile x Reader]

You thought you two would last forever. A love like yours was perfect. You told him your stories and what people you liked and how many people liked you. You told him about the stories you came up with and what ones you read.

He knew what you liked and what you disliked.  He knew  it all.

Together with him, you met new  people and chatted with them.

You thought you were going to last forever but oh, how  wrong you were.

"[Name]."  Old Wattpad Profile spoke, " We're over." Tears streamed down your cheeks. You couldn't believe it. You swore the second you heard that, your heart stopped for a moment.

"No.. Old Wattpad Profile, Please.."You sniffled,"I love you!" You reached out to grab him but he just hit your hand away. Your eyes widened, an expression on hurt on your face.  Your heart was hurting so much you didn't know what to do.

You didn't want him to leave. He wouldn't tell you the reason why he was leaving too. He didn't seem to be upset either, or maybe he was just holding those feelings back.

"Please don't leave me!"You cried rather loudly, falling on your knees.

He placed a hand on your back,"I'm sorry.. I love you , [Name]."He whispered softly," But it's time to go now, you have somebody else to love." He kissed your head, " Goodbye..." 

Your eyes widened. You looked back but by that time he was aleady gone."..." Tears continued to stream down your cheeks. It started to rain. You looked up to the dark sky. "No, I don't want somebody else!"You cried, your entire body shaking.

You  hit your fists against the ground and hung your head,"Old Wattpad Profile!"You cried out his name.

He was gone. He was never coming back. Oh why did this have to happen? Why did you press upgrade?

New  Wattpad Profile smirked. He came up behind you," You don't need him. You have me now." He spoke in a low  voice.

You flinched then looked back at him, glaring,"I'll never love you...!Never!"You shouted angrily.

New  Wattpad Profile snorted, "Making up lies, What a bad [girl/boy]." He snickered. He walked up to you as you got to your feet. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close, smirking, "I'll make you love me."

You shivered,"N-Never..!"

"Give it up already."He smirked.

"You're mine now."

[What the fuck]