Part 1

*Alarm rings*
Y/n: Again this stupid alarm!!!

Jungkook: Wake up y/n! We'll get late for school..

I woke up,got ready and rushed downstairs to eat breakfast with jungkook.After that we left home to go to school.

On the way~
Jungkook:Remember when we were a child. Time flies so fast.
Y/n: Yep you were so cute kookie! (you used to call him kookie since childhood).

Jungkook:You too y/n..

You both know each other so well since childhood. You've been living together. You never had secrets. Jungkook was everything to you. You were always with him and he took great care of you. People usually misunderstand you guys as being a couple.

~At school~
Jimin: Hi guys!(waves)

Y/n: Jimineee...  Its been a longtime. Missed you soo much. How are you?(hugs him)

Actually Jimin had gone abroad on a trip.

Jungkook: Hey,hi Jimin! You're back!!

Jimin: Yep! Finally... Missed u so much guys!!! I'm fine and you?

Y/n and Jungkook: We are fine as always.

You had a group of bestfriends Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin but still Jungkook was special. You always hang out together. You never felt uncomfortable around them despite you were the only girl in your group.

Taehyung: Good news guys!!! Guess what?? Party!!!

Y/n:Really!! Daebak

Jungkook: yeeeehhhh...

Taehyung: We have to celebrate Jimin's return isn't it? Tonight at my place alright.

Y/n and Jungkook: Ok!!

Jimin: Love you guys. Thanks!!

~Time skips~
(At home)

Y/n: Jungkook-ah!!!!Come here fast.

Jungkook: Coming...

Y/n:I need help pleaseeee... What should i wear tonight??

Jungkook: I think you should wear your black dress that you wore on your birthday.It looked amazing that i couldn't take my eyes off you.

Y/n: Okay!Yahh can you just turn around so i can change.

Jungkook:As if i have not seen you naked before.(smirks)

Y/n:Just turn,ok!

Actually Jungkook and i have hooked up together. Usually you would want to do it with someone you are comfortable isn't it. So why not with him. We have keep it a secret between us as we did not want people to misunderstand our relationship.

I changed quickly and did my makeup.

Y/n:How do i look?

His jaw dropped

Y/n:You dead??

Jungkook: No i'm still alive! You look a little bit fat. I mean your breast look bigger.

Y/n: I am wearing push up bras stupid!(dying of laughter)

Jungkook: How would i know you, didn't let me see.

Y/n: Jungkook-ah!!

Jungkook:Ok ok. Lets go now we'll get late.

              ________________________
Hi guys! This is my first time writing a  fanfic. Hope you like it.Thanks for all the support and love!💜