From The Start .❤️

Q's (Qwali) POV ~ I woke up to my window being tapped on ,I covered my self up with the blanket because I didn't have anything on. I looked it seeing it was my boyfriend Michael who I called "Mikey" , I walked over to the window and unlocked it and pushed it out letting him in.

"It's 2 in the morning ,what is you doing here" I said rubbing my eyes while holding the blanket

"Moms kicked me out ,so I gotta stay here" he replied placing all his bags on my bed

"I mean that's cool ,my parents won't mind" I said laying back down," move those bags in the closet with my stuff" I then said closing my eyes .

"Thanks baby,I appreciate it" trell said moving his stuff and taking off his shirt as he crawled in my bed and we fell asleep .

Next Morning...

Mikey's POV ~ I was woken up out of my sleep by Q's mom ....

"Y'all get up ,do your hygiene,& come eat," she said while walking out the room closing the door.

I looked over seeing Q's head lay back down ,so I pulled the covers off of her and picked her up and took her to the bathroom she had in her room. Sat her down ,ran the shower till it was nice and warm,removed all of our clothes, and got inside the shower with her.

"Bae,I'm so tired," she spoke lowly while holding her head down
letting me wash her back.

"I know you are baby,it's straight though you'll get rest after you eat ,"

Minutes passed ...

"This good ,ma dukes you gets down," I spoke biting into my egg baked french toast.

"You ain't got to tell me sonny I does this," Q's mom laughed while taking a sip from her orange juice.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture uploading it to my Instagram..

22,098 likes MoneyMadeMikey Ma dukes throws down in the kitchen 💯❤️View all 2,589 comments @Qaundo_Rondo y'all coming to school tomorrow ?______________________________________

22,098 likes
MoneyMadeMikey Ma dukes throws down in the kitchen 💯❤️
View all 2,589 comments
@Qaundo_Rondo y'all coming to school tomorrow ?
______________________________________

Q's POV~ I walked back into my room not even finishing my food. I laid back down and got on FaceTime with my best friend Layla ...

"Girl , y'all should come to the party I'm having tonight," she said while biting into a piece of pizza.

"I might push up I just got to figure out what to wear ," I said getting up going to my closet pulling out 6 new outfits I had just gotten.

"Girl,it ain't gone be no fancy party so don't dress all out ,& we just gone chill and dance maybe play a few games so just dress comfortable," she replied

"Alright,I'm about to choose an outfit and I call you before we're about to leave," I said as Mikey walked in the room

"Alright love ya best", she spoke before hanging up not even giving me the Janice to reply back.

I turned and looked to Mikey as he just stood there with a confused look on his face. We started at each other for a while ,and I got tired so I turned back to my phone not paying him any attention .

"Yo, you good ?" He said with his deep voice as he brushed his waves , " you ain't been talking to me all morning."

"Yeah I'm straight," I replied to him getting up going to the bathroom to take a long shower.

40 minutes Passed ..

Mikey's POV ~ I sat on Q's bed she was started to act a little strange almost as if she didn't miss me like she said she did . I was waiting till she came out the shower to talk to her about it.

Q's POV~ I stepped out the shower and headed to the room going straight to closet.I grabbed some Nike sweats with a white tank top to go under my grey Nike jacket and grabbed the matching hat while taking my phone off charger.

"Where you going," I heard Mikey say as I grabbed my keys and tied my hair up putting in earrings, "for a ride," i replied grabbing my keys heading for the door.

"Nah,tell me what's wrong mamas ," he spoke getting up making me notice I had the same exact sweat suit on that he did including the same grey Jordan's.

"Nothing, I'm good" I tried saying before he took my keys out my hand placing them on the bed while taking he's out his pocket.

"Come on lets go eat," he said now leading me to his truck as I got in and he shut the door going around to get in on his side as we left.

We then drive off on the way to one of the restaurants we both enjoyed . . .