.

“Hey! Kallie come look at this!”

“ What is it? Another adventure?”

“ Yeah,come look, its called the forbidden island.”

“ Yeah, um we're not going they're.”

“What! Why not!?”

“ Well its called the forbidden island for a reason.”

“Whatever.”

Kallie and Alyssa have been friends for almost 15 years, they have lived together since they have been out of high school. Alyssa is the oldest she's 21, and Kallie is 20. So they're age isn't that far apart. Every since they became best friends, in fifth grade, nobody can break them apart,and they hope it will always stay like that.

Alyssa is a very adventurous person, she loves going to amazing beautiful places. On the other hand Kallie isn't so out they're, she goes with Alyssa on her adventures and she likes them but sometimes she absolutely hates them. Shes just not an outdoors person.

This whole adventure thing started when Alyssas mom died. She was almost out of high school and was very close with her mom. It was about nine thirty in the morning when Alyssa got the call. Her mother, was in a car accident. She was in the hospital for about 3 hours, but she had very bad brain damage that killed her. After that Alyssa realized how quick you life can be taken away so she wants to do all she can with her life while she still can. Alyssa promised her mom that no matter what ever happened that she would still keep living her life and not mourn her death if she didn't make it. Alyssa doesn't open up to a lot of people so Kallie go in just in time.

“ So how do you suppose we get to this forbidden island” Said Kallie.

“ Well first we need to get plane tickets to go to Africa.”

“ And why do we need to go to Africa?”

*sigh* “Because Kallie, the forbidden island is about 120 miles off the coast of Africa.”

“ Oh okay, well I'm gonna go start packing I guess. The sooner this is over the sooner I get to come home.”

“ Yeah, you do that.” Said Alyssa.

Alyssa got on the internet while Kallie was packing and started looking for tickets. After about an hour of searching she finally found two tickets to Africa, the only problem was they would have to leave at seven in the morning.

“Seriously, seven in the morning, why can't it be like two days from now.” Muttered Alyssa to herself.

Alyssa printed out the tickets and went to start packing.

“ So guess what.” Said Alyssa

“ We don't have to go to Africa!?”

“ Sorry but no, were still going. Theres a little problem about the plain ride.”

“Great, just what I wanted to hear, what is it?”

“ The plane leaves at seven in the morning, and the next flight wont be for another month.”