Chapter I

It was a normal day for Aaron Woodrow. She was a seventeen year old about to finish High School in about three weeks and all the school was in the celebration of summer and leaving and never coming back. She was thinking about something close to this as she was looking out the window of her boyfriend's car. His name was Shadow Curtis. He was one of the hottest and most popular boys in school. She was lucky to have him. 

  "Hey, A. What song do you want me and the guys to sing at the dance?" He asked her while stopping at the red light looking at her. She looked back at him blushing madly. He smiled back her blushing a little too.  "I really like "When Angels fall" By Breaking Benjamin... or the one you made for me." She said playing with her hair while he started driving again. Shadow chuckled at his girlfriend's shy response. " Whatever you want Princess!" She only blushed more because of this. 

  When they arrived at the school they walked closer to each other due to all the other students shoving around the halls. The walking horde of kids was thinning as they were closer to a fork in the hall. One hall leads to Aaron's class and the other was Shadow's class. "Goodnight, goodnight departing is such sweet sorrow!" Shadow said dramatically hugging Aaron from behind not wanting to leave. Aaron laughed and kissed him goodbye as she walked to her class. She was seated near the back close to the window. "Hey! You're Aaron right?" a girl next to her asked. Aaron was shocked to see who it was, it was Abigail! One of the most popular girls in school. 

  "Yes I'm Aaron...why did you ask for me anyway?" Aaron was confused. "The only reason why I'm popular is that I'm dating the lead singer, guitarist and the most popular boy in school." she thought. Abigail said she wanted Aaron's help on the yearbook and the farewell dance for the Seniors. Aaron nodded and asked when she wanted her to come over. "Oh, May 22nd!" 

~~~

  Lunch just started when Aaron was putting things away and taking things out of her locker when a folded note fell out. "It's another love note from Shadow." she thought as she didn't open it and just put in her pocket. Aaron was in line when Shadow came along kissing her cheek (Not that one you dirty minded people!) and walked with her to sit down and eat. 

  "Thanks for the love note Shadow!" she said. Shadow's face changed from kind to just being purely pissed off but he keep his anger in check and said "I'm sorry Babe but I never gave you a love note...did you open it yet?" Aaron did start getting love notes and letters by other popular boys in the school after going out with Shadow, and she never really like "liked" them. She opened it and her eyes grew wide with the content of the paper. 

________________________________________________________________________________

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE AND GOING OUT WITH HIM! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE! YOU ARE A DIRTY F***  & A DUMB LITTLE S***! GO AWAY YOU UGLY SLUT! STAY AWAY FROM SHADOW HE IS MINE!  NO ONE WANTS A RAT HAIRED B**** AS THEIR GIRLFRIEND, NO ONE WANTS TO EVEN HAVE A FRIEND OR LOVER  RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU!  F*** THE HELL OFF! DIE! TURN DUST! SERVILE AWAY! STAY IN THE TRASH WERE YOU BELONG! -FROM: XXXXX XXX

________________________________________________________________________________

  Aaron was in tears and started to crumble up the paper when Shadow took the note out of her hands and read what was on it. His face became so red with anger even Aaron never saw him this pissed. Some of Shadow's band members soon were able to glance at the paper and see what was on it. Alan, Aaron's best friend, and Shadow's brother saw the paper. "Shadow you and the boys find this bastard and beat his no good a** black and blue while Aaron and I go show this to Mr. Benjamin!" He yelled/whispered to his brother. Shadow nodded along with his band. As they left they ether put a hand on her shoulder, patted her head or hugged her as they were going to find who hurt their leader's girl and some were friends from childhood. Alan kissed the top of her head and said: "We'll find this no-good son of b****, K." She nodded not wanting to speak after what she just read. As they ran down the halls of their big High School they ran (Quite Literary) into Mr.Benjamin. They explained about the note when in the corner of Aaron's eye she saw Brittany, A.K.A Bitchy, Retarded, Insane, Tricky, Trendy, Ass, Non-friendly, Yucky girl. She looked at Aaron with the most discussed face ever! She turns her head to look at Alan's butt and smirked with lust in her eyes.