Chapter 1 : David

David, a 20 year old guy, average height, brown eyes, black hair, and Mexican-American, calls out #15: Rover, to race in El Paso, Texas. David is preparing, making sure he doesn't blow up his car, or his race. I gotta get this right! he thought. His 2014 Chevrolet camaro is all geared up and ready to race. With a big block engine, 610 horsepower, light weight, supercharger kit, nitrous kit, it could be El Paso's fastest street car. David's parents got divorced at age 13, he loved his parents, and it was extremely hard for him, and his sister, Angie. Angie was two years older than him. Both moved out so they could be close to their work locations. David worked as a master mechanic, which paid well. His sister, worked at El Camino Real Hotel, part time, while she was on vacation from studying law in Harvard University. David offered Angie to stay at his trailer whenever she came home. Angie accepted, and thanked him much for it. Their mother lived with their stepfather, and lived happily, David supposed. Their father, Jonathan, was also living happily, as David supposed, with their stepmother. It was now seven in the afternoon, David closed the shop, went home and rested before midnight came.