•A New Era•

'Ugh, not again.'

Ink thought as a human— whose identity was unknown at the moment— laid lifeless on the ground, a puddle of blood beneath the corpse. Mafiatale Sans pointed on the part where the ribcage was supposedly placed, "Something's not right here."

The creative skeleton, Ink, curiously looked at the part where Mafia Sans was pointing at. "The way the murderer twisted the weapon is specific. 97 degrees, don't you think it's a sign?"

Mafia Sans chuckled as he stated. Ink sighed, "Mafia, this is no time to fool around." The two skeletons lifted the left arm of the human, there they found a piece of paper— tightly clutched in the human's hand.

Ink looked at Mafia Sans with a concern look, "Should we open it?" "It is a piece of evidence. Check it out."

They carefully took the piece of paper and read what was on the paper.

Seoul

The skeleton from Mafiatale furrowed his eyesockets. "Seoul? Korea?" He asked. Ink thought about it for a while, his mind was searching for a clue in its own. "We could go to Seoul, but which universe?"

Mafia Sans nodded, "Of course, we have to find out what universe this human is from." Ink stared at the human again, "I'm concerned, though—" He said, "Who could have done this? They must have a lot of access to the multiverse."

In agreement, Mafia Sans shook his head. "I don't think it's a monster who did this." Ink's eye-sockets widen, "It's... another human? How come?"

Mafia Sans pointed at the twelve 97 degrees stabbed parts on the deceased human. "A monster would have taken its soul, but look—" Mafia took out a jar with an orange soul in it. "The murderer left the soul behind. No human would need another human soul."

Ink stared at the jar. The human soul continued to glow in its glass chamber.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

Underswap Sans, or Blueberry, laughed at Undertale Frisk's joke. "Ah, human! What a splendid remark. I must say, you're humor is better than my lazy brother's puns!"

Frisk smiled and gave Blueberry a thumbs up. "I'm glad to hear that, Blue. But I'm still working on beating Sans. I want to impress every monster I know." Frisk laughed, and so did Blueberry.

"Why did Ink call you, by the way?" Frisk as, "And why am I included?" Blueberry tapped his chin, "He said we should meet Dream here in the surface world of Underswap."

The cheerful human smiled, "I hope whatever it is, I can help as much as I can." Blueberry smiled as well, his facial expression beamed with pride and wonder, "I know you can! Mwehehe!"

Both of them reached a certain apartment. The admirable construction of the building was fascinating enough to make the two entities stare in awe. "This is it!" Blueberry exclaimed. They stepped in the household to be met by Dream himself.

The bright skeleton turned around to greet Blue and Frisk. "Ah, you're both here." He hugged his friends dearly. But immediately let go as he stared the the monster and the human with serious eyes.

"We have to find Kan Yon Seon."

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧