caught by surprise

in which Kentrell and Joe accidentally out themselves on live.

starring:NBA youngboy

                  and

           BBG.babyjoe

I sat up on the couch and grabbed my phone, opening the Instagram app

live in 3...2...1

I stared at the camera lazily watching all the viewers flow in.

"say slime, I'm bored as hell." I said looking at the comments.

joe just left to the store and I ain't got shit to do, he'll be gone for another 15 minutes and it's killing me.

I'm talking my shit about new music, videos, and tours coming up when the door opens and in walks joe with 2 bags.

he closes the door and goes to the kitchen and I go back to talkin my shit.

mid sentence he walks in and pulls a sprite out of a bag on his arm.

"here baby." he mumbles handing me the sprite, I thank him and just when I was about to go back to paying attention to my phone, he grabbed my chin.

"gimmie kiss." he says leaning down pecking my lips twice and pulled back, licking his slowly.

a shiver ran down my spin but I soon snap out of it realizing that I was still on live.

shit.

my eyes widen and I pull joe back down and point towards the phone, causing him to choke on his water and duck out of the camera.

"too late, dumb ass." I mumble quickly fumbling to grab the phone and end the live.

once it ended my shit starts blowing up with notifications me and joe are tagged in, "damn, these muthafuckas move fast."

joe looks at me and starts chuckling, "they was gon find out sooner or later bruh." he says plopping down on the couch, kicking his feet up.

I just roll my eyes and sit down next to him causing him to snuggle up on me and rest his head between my neck.

he starts kissing on my neck and all over my face making me smile and look over to see him recording.

he stops and captioned it
"my lil baby who don't fuckin listen🥰." and posted it on his story locking the phone and putting his face back in between my neck.

"fuck it." I relax next to him, kissing his cheek and closing my eyes sinking into his touch.

hi guys, I'm mya🍒

I know this sucks ass but I'm workin on getting better, promise❤️