Halloween//5sos fanfic

Prologue

Halloween was a great time of year, well at least in thought it was. Some people don't enjoy Halloween others do. It can be enjoyed by people of any age. It was the time of the year that made me bubble inside because it was so enjoyable!

I loved seeing people in their costumes, some better than others! You had the young kids mainly with a white cloth over them with two little holes to see through, then you had older kids who just did it for the fun of playin knock a door run to trick adults or just to get sweets, and then some of the older people like me take it to the extreme level where you end up scaring the shit out of all the people that answered the door to you!! That was something that I was guilty of doing every year! some people are absolutely petrified of scary things but not me. I absolutely love scary things which is why I love Halloween so much.

I never really understood why a lot of people ( mainly adults) didn't like Halloween... Was it because they were just absolutely terrified of scary things? Was it because they just had no fun in their life what so ever? Or had they once experienced something that terrifying that would never physically allow them to like Halloween again?

I never understood why until one dark night on Halloween when I was 18....