"And I-oop"

"Today is the day", I say to myself. What if they DON'T like me? What do I do?  I'm literally coming at the middle of the year, so much has happened and they all know each other, their secrets and I ju-

"NIKKA! Hurry up! You're going to be late!", my mother stops my thoughts and shouts like she always does.

"Fine, fine! I mean- just wait a minute!" I reply. I take a deep breath, I brush my hair to the side of my face and begin to leave my room. 

"What took you so long?" My mom questions. "Oh, nothing. Just litt- nervous, that's all." I say. "Whatever, nikka. Just wait in the car, I have to wait for my coffee to finish."

I nod and go into my car, my hands are shaking and I don't know why.

30 minutes later..

"Bye, sweetheart! Have fun! Try to make some friends too!". She shouts from the car.

I say nothing, but wave as she drives away. I turn around and roll my eyes. 

Tch. They WON'T like me. I can already feel it.

I go into the enterance of the highschool they call U.A, I take a deep breath and go in. I'm greeted by a mouse! WHAT THE FU-

"Welcome to U.A, Nikka. I'm the principal, Nezu. I hope you aren't too overwhelmed by everyone here. Also, your mom signed the papers stating that you will be dorming here at U.A. 

WHAT THE HELL? 

"Uh, my mom didn't notify me about any of this.." I say.

"Oh, you can call her via telephone later and maybe she can explain, anyways I'll be escorting you to your classroom."

"Okay, thank you." I respond. He signals me to follow me and I follow.

I'm taken to a class room, classroom 1-B. 

"I thought I was supposed to be in class 1-" I say shaking. I don't want to be in this class! This is class 1-B, my apologies, I don't have my contacts on today!" He says.

I exhale in relief, and I follow him down the hallway to Class 1-A.

I'm escorted in and a boy with yellow hair said "And I-oop". 

I want to laugh so bad, but  CAN'T.