The Silent Beauty

I will never forget that night. That night haunts me everyday that im alive, i dream about it every night. It was a huge thing that happened to me, and it changed my whole life forever. I still dont understand how a man could be so sick. I had just turned 15 when i was raped. His name was Justin. His face haunts my memory.

Justin had been stalking me for a few weeks. Im not sure how he got my cellphone number but he did. He threatend me. He told me one sunday night that if i didnt get into his pickup truck, he'd kill my baby brother. I was so scared and i felt so helpless that i went. We drove to a corn feild where he tied my hands together. He hit me so many times, and with different objects. He eventually raped me. It was so painfull and all i could say through my tears was "please stop". Of course he didnt though.

He then drove me home. I rushed into my house and straight to my room and cried into my pillows. My face was all bloody and tornup from the twigs and sticks. A while later i heard a gun shot. I sat up in my bed in complete shock. I couldnt hear anything. I saw red and blue flashing lights, and i saw my mom. She was screaming and crying, but i just couldnt hear. I then blacked out.

The rest is so horrible to tell, but my baby brother Cayden, was dead. He was two years old. I miss him, and i blame myself for his death. The man who raped me has not been found and everyday i worry that he'll come back..