Part 1

Raven

Once again mum is moving us to somewhere new. I'm not sure why just something about an alpha wanting a powerful witch. Yep, I love in the world of supernatural so werewolves, vampires, and witches so on. My mum is one of the most powerful of her kind which in a way I'm not surprised about an alpha requesting her to join the pack, even more, one of the most powerful ones as well, just not the king of werewolves. Every race has a ruler, they are hardly ever seen though unless summoned for a reason or a special event. That's the reason my mum doesn't get to see her mate. I'm not a witch like my mum but a Grimm Reaper. My dad is the king of the underworld so we really hardly see him though he tries to visit us twice a month even if it's for a few minutes otherwise he is out collecting souls or ruling the world below. I can't join him yet as I haven't found my soul weapon and the fact he and my mum agreed about me having a childhood first away from being a princess. 

I know the reason we use to move a lot was because of the bullying or being feared. You see Grimm Reapers have a key feature: our hair, it's always a midnight black but for me, I also have deep blood red eyes this made kids want to make fun of me because I was different from them and if they were part of the supernatural world their parents feared me knowing what I was which meant I never had friends. Years of this happening led to my mum dad agreeing about our first move then the second. Then on the third, they added something new. I now wear a brown wig and use blue eye contact lens also if I go to a school where I have to register what species I am mum always puts me down as a witch, it's not like I can't use magic because I can and I'm pretty good at it. This didn't stop the billing as it just went to people calling me a nerd as I ended up being pretty smart and getting top grades. The eye contacts also mess up my eyesight a little so I always end up wearing glasses so when I'm home it's such a relief to take them out however on the bright side we had stopped moving, well until now just not my fault this time. 

Here I am sitting in my new bedroom all unpacked with my hell hound Kit laying on my bed being lazy as always. Kit was a birthday present from my dad when I was six. The name more came from the chocolate Kit Kat as I loved it and still do just now we joke saying he was named after the car when people come round. Facts about hell hounds are that they are extremely loyal to their owner so can get jealous very quickly, they are also the size of an alpha werewolf which is very big. Kit can talk to me through my mind as hell hounds are commonly known to be a Grimm Reapers pet. At first mum familiar a beautiful barn owl didn't take a liking to the new puppy that had arrived but soon grown to like him, it was the same with Kit to her. I end up looking up at the time it is 11:30 pm and I need to get up for school tomorrow. Great time to be the new girl once again. I got up and slide into the bit of bed I could as Kit was taking up most of it despite the bed being a double and a bed on the floor for himself.  

The sun shone through the gap in the curtains like the pain in the ass it is. Next thing I know I can this massive weight on top of me making me open my eyes to see Kit's face in front of mine whilst his body on my stomach. 

"The one thing I never understood about you K9s is despite wanting something you decide to crush the person who can give you that thing" I laugh stroking his head.

"That's because we love you" he speaks back

"Yeah by crushing me to death?" 

"Just making sure you can't leave me also needed to wake you up" 

"I have to go to school sorry" I give him a sad smile. 

"Sky gets to go out with your mum so why can't I go with you?" Sky is the name of mums owl. 

"Because she is mums familiar, mums a witch"

"But you pretend to be a witch" Kit tilts his head.