Supernatural roleplay plots

Plot #1

Muse A is a vampire in a society that belives vampires dont exist. The truth be told vampires do exist, most just hide from the rest of the world. Muse A lives in a mansion that from a first glance looks abandoned from the outside. The mansion is located out in the middle of the woods far from town as Muse B one day finds the mansion while out camping in the woods and wanders into the seemingly abandoned mansion. Muse A soon see's Muse B in his home. what should happen if Muse A confronts Muse B? What will Muse B do when they are confronted?

Plot #2

Muse A and Muse B as teenagers were great freinds getting into trouble and hanging out with eachother constantly. Muse A smarter than most kids there age and one normally other kids oddly never talk to. Muse B being the only one that hangs with Muse A is a some what normal kid as they live life normally with home and school routine. However Muse A lived a very diffrent life as with Muse A being smarter than most also is in deep with black market deals and other criminal activity. Also didnt help that Muse A was an orphan as her parents died when she was young. Muse A and B are walking home from school till suddenly Muse A gets a bullet to their head and dies. Many years pass and Muse B has moved on from there live with slight tendencies of missing Muse A. One day however Muse B see's Muse A on there way to work.What will Muse B do after seeing there best freind many years after wittnessing them get shot in the head? And what will Muse A do when there confronted by Muse B?