Ch. 1

Amory pov

Where tf am I and why is it so dam hot?! Wait do I still have my powers?! I spot some rocks near by and aim at them " Fukō no kaminari!!" I yell as a massive lightning bolt destroys the rocks. "Powers check!" I yell gleefully.

I notice I'm stranded in a desert. "Ah shit..." I groan "I knew I shouldn't have fought that old hag!" I check my clothes to see they're demolished... great... I snap my fingers to restore my clothes to their rightful glory.

(Amory has black horns on their head and a snake like tail)So much better I should probably look for a town

So much better I should probably look for a town... I feel like eating a bit I smirk as I fix up my hair

(Amory looks like this but has light brown skin pink hair and hazel eyes) I make my way to the nearest town and find a woman with a baby in her hands sitting on the streets

I make my way to the nearest town and find a woman with a baby in her hands sitting on the streets. I walk up to her and pat her head with a smile "excuse me miss what is this place" I ask her and she looks at me surprised as she she stutters out "b-balbahd..um.."(is that how you spell it?XD) I smile at her and hand her a bag of gold "take it please.." I say still smiling. The woman looks at me with tears in her eyes "thanks you so much" she rejoices. "No trouble at all! And may I ask where the nearest hotel is?" I tilt my head innocently as she points in its direction.

"Thank you take care!" I wave at the woman happily. As I make my way to the hotel I notice a blue haired midget a pink haired girl and a... half nude eggplant..? Wtf... I walk up and tap the boy's shoulder "hey.. what is that man doing?" I ask with disgust in my eyes" the boy just smiles akwardly and says "well mister that man said he was going to get us a room in this hotel" I look at the boy with complete shock "THATS YOUR GUARDIAN?!?!" I yell. That nudist is trying to take innocence from two children!

I walk up to the man covered with rage and grab him by the little clothing he had on and wisper darkly "I don't know Wtf your doing but I hate it you disgust me.." the man just looks at me with fear and confusion as he tries to look for way to get out the situation.. "excuse me sir but could you let him go?" I hear a voice say. I look up to see a silver haired man standing next to a taller more muscular man. I stare for a few moments then release the eggplant. "Fine" I mutter "thank you." The silver says. The nudist finally speaks up "Aladin, Morgiana please follow me" I stare at the two kids and mouth the words "for real" the blue haired kid who I'm guessing is Aladin tugs on my clothes and asks me with a smile "hey mister wanna come with us?" This kid.. needs to be taught stranger danger I sigh and smile akwardly "sure..?" I swear that girl just glared at me..
____________________________________________________

Welp there ya go person who read this