one. mind your own, spider prince

GRAFFITI
part one ꙳

— GRAFFITI part one  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

              BLAIR GRAYSON SAT IN THE BACK of the assigned detention classroom. her head was propped up on the palm of her hand and her blonde hair was sprawled over the wooden desk. she watched carefully, bored, and miserable as the teacher jotted down the same sentence they were forced to write every time they entered the badly lit room.

i will not get in trouble again.

it was completely stupid, but mr. myers assured them it would help keep them out of detention, even though blair was sure half of the kids, from the jocks in the front, to the stoners in the back, were pretty much the same troublemakers as usual.

unlike her classmates, blair wasn't there because she refused to turn in an english test or because she skipped school, no she was there for something they couldn't actually prove. two days before her official detention date, blair had been dragged into the principals office with claims that she had vandalized one of the walls on the back side of the school.

she denied it and with no absolute proof that it was her - due to the cameras suddenly getting destroyed around the time they figured she put it up - blair was sent to two weeks detention instead of suspension like her english teacher, mrs. westfield, wanted.

blair tapped her pencil against the spine of the unopened science book. her wrist hurt and she was pretty sure that the wads of paper balls flying at the back of her head weren't imaginary.

she wanted to turn around her seat and shout a big fuck you to flash, who had his legs kicked up on the back of her chair, but she knew better then to draw unnecessary attention.

well, at least the kind they could prove.

——————————

after her long hour of detention was up, blair shoved her way out of the classroom into the empty hallways. she followed her classmates out the door as they wall went their own separate ways.

cars honked at her as she ran across the street until she found the building she was looking for. blair turned her head both ways before grabbing onto the fence and pulling herself up. once she was on the opposite and close to the ground, blair released her grip from the fence and dropped down into the closed off alleyway.

the black bag that was hung around her neck slapped against her side as she crept under the low roof, trying to remain unseen. blair opened up her fist and into an open gesture as fire immediately danced along the sides of her fingers.