Chapter 1

"Kachan stop this is ridiculous!" I yelled and pulled on my arm as he dragged me down the stairs of our shared apartment, and into the living room where his little "Villain group" was holding his meeting.

"No Deku you need to learn some things about us before you keep judging." The cold harshness of his tone made me quiet and look down as I stopped resisting. He pulled me to a chair and pushed me down as he walked around and sat across from me... at a table full of my enemies, Villains.

"So boss who is this hero and why is he here" one of the villains spoke up, his hair was half white and red with a scar on his left side.

Kachan growled under his breath. "Shut up and don't question me Icy hot!" I was stunned by the unfazed look 'icy hot' had while being yelled at.

Their meeting started while villain cast cautious glances at me. "So that's the next mission. Stop that small group before they come big and end that new hero who keeps getting others killed"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Odd they didn't bring up anything... Villainy... I shrugged it off as me being here. I abruptly stood off and stormed to my room. I want so badly to turn in all these Villains but I'm vastly outnumbered... and Kachan... he's a good friend who I'm scared to loose.

I heard someone storm up the steps and quickly put on a strong face as my door swung open. Kachan stormed in, grabbing my collar, and shaking me around.

"I told you to stay in there Deku! I told you to listen!" He had this almost hurt look... I could be mistaken. I had to be Kachan wouldn't get hurt over something like this.

"I wasn't going to stay with a group of filthy villains! Unlike you I'm saving this world while you make it worse!" I felt tears threatening to make an appearance. I yanked his had off me and moved away.

"You QUIRK LESS idiot! We're helping to if you'd just sit and realize! It just isn't peaceful like you stupid heros want it to be!" I sat there stunned for a few moments as those tears finally fell...

A flash of regret crossed kachans face before it was replaced with rage once again and he stormed out. I ran to my door and slammed it shut and turned the lock.

Kachan knew he messed up. He knew he crossed a line and couldn't even apologize, but then again when did he ever? I hated him but... for some reason can't leave him.

_____________________

Whew okay broke 500 words. This is a rough draft and just a start. I always have problems starting stories but I promise you this will work out in the end and will be better. That and I'm running on two hours of sleep T-T

Deku: you need to get more sleep Jay.

Shhhhh marshmallow shhhhh I'm fiiinnneee. I took Bakugos coffee so like I'm good.

Deku: he's going to kill you!

IF YOU DONT YELL HE WONT KNOW I TOOK HIS SHIT!

Kachan: YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!

ah shit...

Kachan: IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!

Deku: told you...

Well gotta go fast! Bye guys don't forget to like and leave a comment so I know you want more!