About My Life

so I was thirteen I lived with my parent. There Names were carol and magnificent. Yes there were both married and I had a sister named Gabriella and she was 3 years younger than me. And did I forget to tell you my name. my name is promise. and I promise that your going to be on a crazy roller coaster.

So one day it was my twelfth birthday and I wanted to try something new.So I asked mama can she buy me an cpr doll so I can practiced if anybody need it help or something and mama said yes I was the most excited girl in the world but I had to promise that I would be good on my twelfth birthday.

"promise" mom said yes mom.Can you go down to the dumpster and through this away "yes mama" said promise. so I walked down stairs. Walking down stairs I could hear the air going on and off scared I quickly walked down the stairs. getting the trash something wiggled and jiggled in there .

I couldn't believe my ears and my eyes. there was an cute cat. when I dropped the bag the kitty cat had feel to the ground. me feeling sorry for what I had done. I picked the cat up and it screeched at me and it flew out of my hands again.

... 2 YEARS LATER .

the most saddest thing we learned was that my sister Gabriella was diagnose with lake Mo which causes her to lose her hair her stomach would start to hurt and one day she feel to the floor in the bathroom floor we had to....

sorry but cant spill to much of the details find out were we took her in the next chapter make sure if you liked the begging of the story comment " I rule" in the comments below and also vote for me!!!!