Meet the little mummy (Assassins and Templars X Reader)

'What were you doing Tito Oscar?' I wondered as I went back inside there is a little bit of commotion coming from the living room I walk fast and I saw them gathered around Altair and Jacob doing an arm wrestling. 

"What the hell happened here?" I asked all of them and they all looked at me, Ezio was the one who explains 

"Ah, (Y/N) we were having a challenge," he said.

 "Arm wrestling for what?" 

"Helping you carrying those dishes"

"Just for that? All of you are insane" 

"Maybe we are, but we wouldn't let a lady do all the things, you've done enough to be hospitable to all of us," said Arno. 

I sighed and took a deep breath "How about a new challenge for all of you then?"

 As soon as Jacob put down Altair's arm in victorious, all of them gaze in curiosity. 

"What challenge is that then lass?" Shay asked,

 I pointed. "Outside, there's a huge package that's from my uncle and I need all of you to carry it for me". 

All went outside, meanwhile, after they carried the package inside the house I took out all the tape and unwrapped the whole thing turns out inside is a huge purple casket with a golden cross on it. 'Why would my Tito Oscar send me a casket at this time of the day?' I asked in mind. All were kind of weirded out since they've all seen a casket before but only for funeral purposes. "Okay,  a casket... This made me feel very uncomfortable" said Desmond feeling anxious towards it. 

"What's inside of it?" asked Edward

 "I don't know but Tito Oscar gave me this...massive letter that's taped onto that package" as I carried the letter with me and showed it to them. They were all surprised and started to question it.

"That's a huge letter, what kind of person who sends a book like that?" Desmond exclaimed still feeling uneasy.

 "Who send you this casket, a gravedigger?" Arno asked

 "No, it's my uncle, Tito Oscar, he went to Egypt 3 months ago. It's a mystery why he went silent at that time until he sent me this" as I pointed towards the casket. 

Few minded about the word 'Tito', "I presume the word Tito is that some sort of your own language?" Evie asked I was surprised when she asks.

 "You got sharp ears, Yes it's the Filipino language, in English term it means uncle" I explained. They all nodded seems they acknowledge the new word for them, Haytham sauntered forward "Are you gonna read it the letter? Pretty much there's a lot of explanation on that...book you're holding" he said.

"I was gonna read it," I pulled the letter from its package and yes, it does look like a book, I flipped the page and read it out loud.

"Hello, my beautiful niece! I LOVE YOU!

How're you doing, (Y/N)? I'm in Egypt right now,  and I found this intriguing mummy. I'd figured you will take care of it---" I cut right there and all of us flip out and shouted.

"A MUMMY?!"

"There's a mummy in it?!" Ezio asked in fear. 

We all glancing at each other started to imagine what would the mummy look like.

 "So, it's not a Dracula inside?" Desmond asked,

 "Wait, let me continue read the letter," I said.

"Let's see...--- It's a really adorable Mummy, I'm sure you'll love it, too! Think of him as a family, be a good friend to him."

"Adorable? There's no such thing a mummy that could've been adorable!" Jacob exclaimed.