You want me to what?...

Her heart throbbed as she watched the pair through the panels. He slid to a stop and jerked back the other way to perform another series of spins and stops. Jill adored this stallion more than ever. Finally, she was 23 and it was legal for her to own a stallion; she always dreamt of doing as a kid. The stallion slowly jogged around the indoor arena, his muscles rippling underneath his dark coloured coat. "Ma'am?" a familiar voice asked. Jill turned to face the man selling the stallion. "You're the lady here to try Starch right?" She cringed at the name. "Yes!" Jill responded as she adjusted her chaps. "He's all warmed up for you. Mind you he might be a little crazy!" The cowboy laughed. The green gate that led into the white sand arena creaked and groaned as Jill entered. She reached the stallions side, startled at how massive he was. Starch's chest and rump were packed with muscle she was intimidated until she saw his kind, cool blue eyes. He stared at her in wonder. Jill thought 'Has he ever been around women before?' Starch was a beautiful color. He was a chocolate palomino with a mane and tail that started chocolate brown and the roots and ended with a caramel color. He had a bald face marking with high stockings on each leg, showing off his breed. The only thing about him that made him look like a Paint. Jill stepped to the left side of the stallion and took hold of the worn, leather split reins. She is placed her foot in the rawhide stirrup and gently sat in the reining saddle. His body didn't even sway from her weight as she mounted. Barely squeezing his sides with her lower legs, Starch pushed forward into a jog. After a complete lap of a jog and lope, Jill regained her confidence. Once she reached the middle of the arena, Jill turned Starch in and started galloping at full speed towards the wall. Meters before she melted back in her saddle, said 'Woah.' and Starch gracefully slipped into a sliding stop. As the dust settled Jill patted him and scratched him to show Starch what a great job he did.