it's your special day babe..♥

Imagine

You have a busy day, and you even forgot your birthday You woke up early to come to school not late. Before you leave your flat you texted your boyfriend Zayn Malik of One Direction.

to: Zayn Malik

from: (Y/N)

Hello...Goodmorning baby..♥

I am now going to school. Can you pick me up later?.

Have a nice day baby.♥

After 3 mins. of walking to school. Zayn is still not texting back. So you decided to call him but still he is not answering. So you think that maybe he is still asleep or just busy.

You arrived in your school early with a 20 mins. extra time. You go to your locker and saw a note written.

Y/N, follow the track of the pink petals in front of you. You should be here at exactly 6:45 am Don't think on what will happen. Just trust me. This would make you happy. -anonymous

You have a blank expression. But without hesitation you follow where the pink petals will end. In a 2 minute walking you saw that it is going to your school covered court. And when you entered you saw a banner saying 'Happy Birthday (Y/N)'. You saw Zayn walking over handing you the bouquet of flowers.

"Happy Birthday Babe!" Zayn exclaimed. "Thank you" You replied.

"I guessed you forgot your birthday due to the busy schedule that you have for the pass weeks." Zayn said.

"Hey guys, what are you standing there let's get the party started!" Louis shouted.

"But,how about my class?"You worriedly asked. "You are excused for the day babe." Zayn said, while giving you a romantic kiss.

~¤~¤~¤~

Hello.. We are just starting to create our own imagine...

If you want one just comment your name and a member of One Direction you want to be with.

♥..myheartbeatsfor1D..xxx