Shopping for Adventure!

In a grassy area with crows flying through the sky, a Zap Portal opened. Then one by one our heroes came out of said portal, with some of them falling over.

Ruel: "It's exciting, the first time you take a Zap Portal, eh? Of course, I do it all the time."

Y/n: "I prefer hitchhiking, easier way to take naps."

Percedal: "Oh! stop telling another one of your tall tails Ruel! You fell flat on your face when you arrived, cause I saw you. You just got up quickly! Hahahaha!"

Ruel: "I slipped! And you might show a little more respect for your elders, boy!"

Yugo: "Don't worry, Ruel. I slipped too!"

Evangeline: "Stop behaving like kids! If we want to reach Oma Island, it's in our best interest to get along, and stick together."

Y/n: "The name of that place still unnerves the crap out of me. Oma, *shutter*"

Yugo: "How about we visit Kelba Market, Huh?"

Yugo then began running towards the market leaving everyone behind.

Yugo: "LAST ONE THERE'S A MANGY GOBBALL!"

Evangeline: "I just said that we need to stick together."

Y/n: "Welp. We better follow him, plus!"

Y/n then began chasing after Yugo with a sudden burst of speed.

Y/n: "I REFUSE TO LOSE TO A KID!"

《Wakfu King of Cards》Episode 3Crow of the Black variety

Episode 3
Crow of the Black variety

Our heroes arrived at Kelba Market and began looking around for things.

Evangeline: "Alright. The first thing we need to do is Club together and buy a map of the world."

Ruel: "Count me out! My purse is as bare as a field of Carrots on Wabbit Island."

Y/n: "Didn't I give you money in Emelka?"

Amalia: "He must have spent it all on the Beautiful outfit of his, didn't you?"

Amalia then laughed, but it was oddly deep and menacing, hearing this suprised her and caused her to stop.

Yugo: "Hey, Amalia, you sound like a Bwork!"

Percedal: "Not very classy for a gentle maiden."

Amalia: "But it wasn't me."

Old merchant: "AHH! IT WAS HIM!"

Everyone looked up to see a man with a bird helmet riding on the Back of a giant mechanical crow with misty black wings.