Prank

She's always been troubles.
Since when he found her, there, all alone in the shore he knew she would have been a bother, still he couldn't help himself.
She was so little and fragile, with those big purple eyes and light blue hair.
He fell in love with her instantly, only to be hit by deep regrets as she grew up.
She was a ball of energy, hot headed, always picking fights with her two brothers Ace and Sabo.
The thing she loved the most, tho, was without doubt pulling pranks on him.

He was lost in thoughts when a cry of horror got to his ears, making him cringe.
Garp rushed outside, alarmed, only to find his two kids staring up.
Their eyes wide and big, terror clearly displaying.

"What's-"

"EHY UNCLE G, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!" He froze.
His head moving mechanically up to the high cliff towering the shore.

"For the love of God, Axel GET THE HELL DOWN"

"Okay~"

A light grin appeared on the child's face as she let herself fall forward.
His heart stopped as he sprinted to reach her,
Ace and Sabo frozen on the spot.
The three of them realizing they couldn't make it on time.
A fit of giggles filled the air as the tiny girl stopped her own fall, doing a pirouette on herself midair changing her trajectory and flying back up, only to land on Garp's arms, still petrified.

"COOL, Isn't it!!"

The look of terror on the males' faces switching to a shocked one.

"What was that??" The two boys asked

"It's the Kaze Kaze no mi! I found it today while sneaking on a - " she suddenly stopped taking, slapping her hands on her mouth.

Ops!

Garp's angry expression deepened as he kept staring at her.

"U-uh....s-sorry...?"

"GO INSIDE. NOW."

She paled and got out of his grasp running inside.
The old man watched her go, sighing exasperated.

That damn kid was going to give him a heart-attack one day or another.

He then erupted in a low chuckle.

Of course the first thing she would have done, as soon as she got a power would have been screwing with him.