Chapter 1

The heat from the fire was blazing, pain piercing through my heart, why did he run into the hut? I had already lost him once before, I would never survive if I had to lose him again. Standing there in shock, I was screaming his name, hands holding me back, I tried tearing myself away. All I wanted to do was run in after him, protect him. The fire grew stronger, clouds of smoke in gulfing the hut. What seemed like hours, I finally noticed a silhouette running out the front door? Can! Tears running down my face, I have never been so happy and so scared at the same time.

My throat was burning, trying to hold back my tears, anger taking over.

S: Can, what were you thinking!

C; Sanem, I couldn't .....I Needed to.

S: Couldn't do what Can? I looked down and saw wrapped around his hand, was my bandana.

C: I couldn't let this burn, I kept this close to me all the time I was away, it's all I had of you.

-Sanem-

Tears started running down my face, I knew in this moment that Can's love for me did not fade away. All I could see, was his eyes piercing mine full of love, emotion, passion... a fire inside of me started to ignite.

The sirens behind me woke me up from my Trans. The fire was eventually extinguished, nothing left of the hut.

-Can-

I looked at Emre , Our thoughts being the same . Yigit that bastard , he was so desperate to get rid of the "evidence". Sanem needs to know the truth. His obsession with her has gone too far.

We made our way back to Sanems manor, she prepared an ointment for me to put on my burns. I have always been so fascinated with her knowledge and ability to produce creams and perfumes.

She gently took my hand and smeared the ointment on, I felt lost in this moment, I have longed for her gentle touch, sending waves of heat throughout my entire body, numbing my wounds.

I made my way to Mhiriba home, she insisted I stay there with Baba till my boat is fixed. It was so difficult to tear myself away from Sanem.

-Sanem-

It's already 2am in the morning and my head is still racing , images of Jan running into the burning hut, smoke everywhere, burns on his body , nearly losing him again ,all haunting my thoughts. The shock of my bandana wrapped around his hand, I felt the warm tears again on my face. How can one person have such an effect on me? The last few days have been an emotional roller coaster.

I eventually fell asleep... When I woke up, I had a splitting head ache. All I could think of was that I need to see him, I needed to make sure he was alright. It was time to talk. I had so many questions, but so scared to voice them. I'm so terrified to get hurt again; my mind and body would not cope with any type of rejection.

The last year had taken its toll on me both mentally and physically. If it was not for the support of my family and friends, I can't imagine where I would be today.

I got dressed and made my way to Mhiriba's home..

Hello...Can are you here? I looked around the house , it seems to be that nobody is at home. As I turn to walk out, I hear a noise coming from the bathroom, Hello... there is still no answer. I knock and gently push the door slighty open. As i peak my head through , my mouth instantly falls open, I quielty walk towards Can. I have often fantasied about seeing Can naked and making love to him.There has always been sexual tension between us ,with every hug , kiss, touch, even look that we exchange. I'm in awe of his body . His back is towards me , he is washing his hair. The soapy water running down his chiselled physique makes him look like a Greek god. Surely one cannot be so perfect. All of a sudden he turns around , I stand there frozen , not able to move. His eyes are closed, thank God! I know I should leave ,but I can't take my eyes off of him, my legs feel like lead. His hair is still full of shampoo, my eyes make their way from his beautiful face, slowly down to our albatross tattoo and finally fixating on his member. I let out a gasp, I have never seen one in real life. He is so perfect and large.... I feel an indescribable sensation between my legs.

-Can-

The warm water on my body is soothing. Im trying to wash the smell of smoke out my hair. The events of last night seem so surreal. Had Yigit been so desperate to hide the truth, that he would go to such lengths? I will be meeting with Emre later, we need to figure out how to expose him. All of a sudden ,I hear a noise. Is someone here? What is going on? I open my eyes to see Sanem ,standing in front of me. Am I dreaming? I don't think she realises that I am staring at her. She seems to be preoccupied.... with my penis, exploring it with her eyes. Is it strange that I feel aroused by this? I feel myself starting to get hard. I let her explore a little bit longer, before letting out a small cough...